Why do guys like anal intercourse?

last reply
43 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my experience, a full vagina feels much better than a sphincter, and you don't have to jump up afterwards and wash your dick. So why do most men like it? Is it a possession thing, or a power thing?
0 likes
Do most straight men like it (gay is a whole other matter, I suspect)? I've never seen statistics on the subject. A lot of guys here seem to but that's hardly a representative sample.

As for your actual question, I don't have an answer. I have never done it and have no desire to do so. Can't really say why other just feeling it's not a place where you're meant to put stuff. Hated getting an enema, too, so maybe that's shaped my opinion of it. Even my desires around sexual contact with men revolve mainly around oral.
Lurker
0 likes
most guys like doing a woman's ass cause it is so tight
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I like to ride my motorcycle in the rain.
Some mornings I put honey in my grits.
Sometimes I sleep with the covers un-tucked.
Sometimes I put ice in my bourbon.
Sometimes I like to put my penis in a woman's anus.
I could elaborate on the details of any of these things, but if you don't like them it would hardly convince you. No matter how fervently I proclaimed the virtue of putting Tupelo Honey into your breakfast grits, there would be some who would declare me an infidel and dismiss me from any sort of standing within civilized society. If I produced scientific studies of how ice in bourbon enhances the flavor, I'm still sure there are people in Kentucky who would be more than willing to ban me from ever opening another bottle. If I ever convince my wife that sleeping with the covers unticked reduces the chance of bedbug and dust mite infestation, she still would not yield her preference of pristine hospital corners on the sheets.
I'm sure I haven't really given you any more information than you already have. And I'm equally sure we both agree that if you pass a lone motorcyclist giddily cruising through a summer cloudburst, we can both smile, wave, and shake our heads at each other dismissively absolutely secure in the knowledge that the other one will simply never "get it."
I'll say it again (and it's not even my quote to claim) - There are no arguments in matters of taste.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First why is it the guy that always gets the why do you do that. I have been with 3 different women in my life from different walks of life that Asked me to take them anally. They all said it was an amazing feeling for them. One said it was her preference more than vaginally. I liked it because they liked it.
0 likes
Quote by Scottytoohotty
First why is it the guy that always gets the why do you do that. I have been with 3 different women in my life from different walks of life that Asked me to take them anally. They all said it was an amazing feeling for them. One said it was her preference more than vaginally. I liked it because they liked it.

You know, if a woman I was really into and really enjoying asked me to take her ass, I would do it. It's just not an experience that I feel inclined to seek out or initiate. Very much IMHO, YMMV of course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has anyone paused to realize we girls may enjoy anal too? I love it. For one there is no risk of getting pregnant. Second, it feels great specially if the guy is fucking me in the ass and fingering my pussy. Better being DP ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ok, first I am not a guy and therefore will not speak for them but I can add my own thoughts on this matter. As a woman who enjoys anal I can say the sensation and experience is completely different than that of vaginal intercourse. So, if I am getting such a different experience, it only stands to reason that my partner is also experiencing different sensations and pressures in new or not as familiar areas. I can also say I was told by one lover that he loved when I used a vibe inside while he was making love to me anally because he could feel that vibe on his length as well. Anal with him was amazing!! However, it requires a degree of control for the man OR IT CAN BE QUITE PAINFUL for the woman. If you don't believe your partner has that degree of control and you are not into pain, DON'T DO IT. It is that simple. One last note: a glass of wine before also helps to relax. Go slow, lots of lube and most of all have fun.Ubf2FvBduy4Fj5cM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the only reson they like it is they dont want to turn you over, just a guy thing ....lazy love ...lol
Classified
0 likes
Quote by cindy_4u
Has anyone paused to realize we girls may enjoy anal too? I love it. For one there is no risk of getting pregnant. Second, it feels great specially if the guy is fucking me in the ass and fingering my pussy. Better being DP ;)

=d>

It's tight, and a little taboo!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cindy_4u

And Oh how I love to please!!!!!!!!
Mountain Wolf
0 likes
Quote by cindy_4u

It's taboo, and it feels very Naughty!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
The reasons I enjoy taking a women anally are totally different from vaginal sex. Yes, she is much tighter and with enough lube I still slide into her without too much trouble. The tightness too is different, being strongest right at the sphincter ring.

The emotional difference though is really what sets it apart. There is an excitement, a fearful nervousness that begins as soon as I move behind her. The sounds she makes are often almost enough to get me off. That high pitched whine or grunt that comes from the intensity of it all. That's just indescribable. The strain in her face and the way she moves, all vastly different.

As a bisexual man, I've experienced both sides of it. I don't really crave taking a man that way. The sounds and reactions he gives just don't light my fire and I'd just as soon get oral from him, but with a women it is an amazing change from vaginal sex..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
really? more people would love anal if they just tried it. its amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it is definitely the naughty taboo aspect of it but I only enjoy it if the woman does.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with many of the same things matt155 and milik said as to why I enjoy it. I will only state that unlike Milik as a bisexual man I enjoy it with both sexes.

I will add like scotty that I have been with several women who were the ones who brought the subject up or asked for it. So it is not always a thing where the man is the one who wants it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never done it and don't lay in bed at night losing sleep because I'm dying to try it. It certainly seems like the other available "opening" seem better equipped for my liking.
Lurker
0 likes
I have no idea. It doesn't do a thing for me.
Lurker
0 likes
For one thing, i do not understand why SOME women are closed minded to it. I just got a prostate massager the other day and hey guess what? It felt freaking good. Why can i actually put something in my ass, claim it feels good and cum easily from it, and yall still wont believe us? My wife is slowly coming around to the idea but it has taken me 6 years of hard work to get her just to this point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Havent really experienced anal with any of my partners. Tried it once but she couldn't relax enough for me to slide in. We only tried the once and haven't really had the desire to try again. I understand, and from reading previous posts in this thread that it can be quite exhilarating but its not something I would go out of my way to try again unless my partner asks for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stickmancqb
For one thing, i do not understand why SOME women are closed minded to it. I just got a prostate massager the other day and hey guess what? It felt freaking good. Why can i actually put something in my ass, claim it feels good and cum easily from it, and yall still wont believe us? My wife is slowly coming around to the idea but it has taken me 6 years of hard work to get her just to this point.

You obviously don't know that women do not have a prostate, so it wouldn't feel the same for her. You might want to tell your wife that before you go poking around in hers. Perhaps do a bit of research about it before you go there, so you know what you're talking about .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it because it is sooo tight and feels so good!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You obviously don't know that women do not have a prostate, so it wouldn't feel the same for her. You might want to tell your wife that before you go poking around in hers. Perhaps do a bit of research about it before you go there, so you know what you're talking about .

Boys have penises and girls have vaginas. Thank you captain obvious. I was making a point but i think your tone made it for me.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Browneyes61
most guys like doing a woman's ass cause it is so tight

is that statistically true? most?

purely curious ..
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing like pussy for the regular, daily fucking. But some girls are into anal too, it can be a great way to spice up sex and I won't pass up the opportunity when she willingly wants me in her ass. It's tight, feels very good and extremely naughty. A bit of a "taboo", if you will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sperminator
Nothing like pussy for the regular, daily fucking. But some girls are into anal too, it can be a great way to spice up sex and I won't pass up the opportunity when she willingly wants me in her ass. It's tight, feels very good and extremely naughty. A bit of a "taboo", if you will.

Exactly Sperminator. It's the same as having sex outdoors, with the fear of getting caught, etc. It's taboo and adds an extra thrill. It's something to explore and try, but not something everyone is going to enjoy even on an occasional thing.

As to the person who said you have to jump right up and wash your dick afterward. There are such things as condoms if you are worried about that, but that is just something I have never figured out with sex. I guess it is because we grow up in a culture sometimes that makes us think sex is dirty.

I have heard girls who don't want to suck dick because that is where a guy pees from. Or refuse to go down on a guy unless he is totally shaved. And vice versa with guys saying the same thing about girls.

I think of the sex in the same way I do with admiring a beautiful rose. Sometimes if you touch that rose you might get pricked by a thorn.

Or another analysis is I love to go hiking and I especially love to hike up tall hills, mountains, etc. esp. to get to the top of a waterfall. You get sweaty, dirty, sometimes get your face slapped with tree limbs, you get cut, bit by bugs, etc. but the moment you get to the top of that hill and look down at the valley or look at that waterfall cascade down. And then climb down to the bottom and slip behind that waterfall. It is all worth it. And even better when you can strip down and dive into the water and dance under the falls. Oh man what a feeling.

I just feel so what with sex. So what if you get an occasional hair, get sweaty, dirty, etc. It's all worth it when you achieve that ultimate climax and give your partner one too.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Why do chicks like cuddling and romance?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Why do chicks like cuddling and romance?

Same reason guys do.

And stop pretending. Xuani already told everyone you cry afterwards.Hz9xJdrpkeFrZoPz

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

And stop pretending. Xuani already told everyone you cry afterwards.td8hyiHcZqN5ZqIf

Cry after what? After going anal with her because I realize I now have to put in extra cuddle time? I suppose.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Cry after what? After going anal with her because I realize I now have to put in extra cuddle time? I suppose.

Likely story.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░