0 watchers
0 likes

Ladies do you enjoy being teased ?

18 votes remaining
Yes (24 votes) 133%
No (0 votes) 0%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ladies do you enjoy being teased before getting right down to business or want to get straight to the point and over with ?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Of course, teasing and foreplay lead up to and make the end result all the sweeter. It is definitely an art form and one every man (and woman for her man for that matter) should know how to do smile
Lurker
0 likes
I like both, I love being sexually teased, but likewise I love for a man to just grab and fuck me there and then, it all depends on the moment really.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love being teased , it just drives me wild and i also love to tease i think it build the anticipation even further
biggrin :P smile and when he finally gets what he wants, he will go crazy and give me exactly what I've been wanting and how I've been wanting it to be done :D :P :)
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Seems like an easy question. Who doesn't like to be teased. That holds true for men and women
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
A bit of a no-brainer - teasing gets you both that much more turned on. Sometimes it can be better than the actual fuck lol.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
I love being teased. Start slowly, draw it out and make me beg for you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tease me until I beg for more ... and I promise I'll do the same in return
Lurker
0 likes
I love to tease and be teased!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Clarissa92
I love to tease and be teased!

Ditto
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both! It depends on the situation and mood. Sometimes I enjoy very slow, drawn out teasing and foreplay, but other times I like to just be taken and used for sex. I find the not knowing how it will be done this time, or next time, very much a turn on.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a lot of teasing. I like to be texting my man dirty pictures and sexts all day long... you are so turned on by the time you actually see them every sensation is incredible. 100% for teasing and foreplay it builds up to a better climax.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Unless you only have time for a quickie, fuck yes to the teasing/foreplay. It's the cherry, hot fudge, and sprinkles on top of a sundae.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2