No I would not.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
No I would not.

^^^^ This ^^^^
Lurker
0 likes
If my boyfriend was bi, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

What I would have a problem with was if he wanted to date guys while we were together. I don't share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel

What I would have a problem with was if he wanted to date guys while we were together. I don't share.

That's true for any relationship. If my girlfriend/boyfriend wanted to date anyone while we were together it would be so over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being a guy , I would date a bi girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Emerys

That's true for any relationship. If my girlfriend/boyfriend wanted to date anyone while we were together it would be so over.

I agree, I want him 100% focused on me and I want to focus 100% on him. I tried being with 4 guys at once in my youth, one right after the other, I didn't like that lack of 1-on-1 focus then, and I wouldn't like my lover with anyone else even when I'm not there, either.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
No. It's enough to compete with one sex for attention without having to contend with the other.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind (partly because I'm bi myself) but I'd always be terrified that he'd leave me for a man!
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by one_winged_angel

If I was in the dating game, this ^^^ is exactly how I'd go about it.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by AbigailThornton

If I was in the dating game, this ^^^ is exactly how I'd go about it.

I can tell you that this is a fairly universal feeling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lovekaty95
I wouldn't mind (partly because I'm bi myself) but I'd always be terrified that he'd leave me for a man!

Ouch, not all bi guys will cheat. I know for myself personally, i would talk to you about strapping on (to get some form of dick) rather than go have sex with a guy. Plus, i know way later on in the relationship, once trust is established, I'd ask for a threesome to spice it up a bit. Cheating would never be an issue.
Mazztastic
0 likes
In my experience, they are too fickle, so although it's not a definite no, it's not a selling point for me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22

Ouch, not all bi guys will cheat. I know for myself personally, i would talk to you about strapping on (to get some form of dick) rather than go have sex with a guy. Plus, i know way later on in the relationship, once trust is established, I'd ask for a threesome to spice it up a bit. Cheating would never be an issue.

I wasn't necessarily meaning I would be afraid he would cheat on me. I was just saying in general. For example, if I were dating a bi guy and he broke up with me, then went on to date a guy. I was just saying that because I know I couldn't compete with a man for another man's attention. I'm sorry if I offended you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm possessive when it comes to love so no
Head Nurse
0 likes
It's not something that I seek out, but it's not a deal breaker either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd date a bi guy as long as that wasn't the only thing defining him. If he is open about his sexuality it isn't necessarily a bad thing.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would date a bi guy without a second thought. I would also hope that we would be strong enough in our relationship that we could both explore our bi sides together or apart. What is the fun of being bi if you cannot express it?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lovekaty95

I wasn't necessarily meaning I would be afraid he would cheat on me. I was just saying in general. For example, if I were dating a bi guy and he broke up with me, then went on to date a guy. I was just saying that because I know I couldn't compete with a man for another man's attention. I'm sorry if I offended you!

Lol you didn't offend me at all beautiful. You were openly and honestly stating your feelings and opinions on a certain topic, no harm or offense in that smile I was just saying, not all bi men are going to cheat. It's terrible how there are people (straight, gay, bisexual and lesbians) that cheat on their significant other. It's like, hasn't anyone ever heard of monogamy and being faithful?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would, as long as I knew upfront. I wouldn't mind the odd 3sum either...
Lurker
0 likes
A guy being bi won't be a deal breaker but if he decides to explore his bi side while with me I would want to be included too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would date a bi-guy for sure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I certainly would love to date a Bi girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it was just about his sexuality and not about being in a relationship with a guy, then yeah I would. I think 2 guys together is hot, I wouldn't mind. What I would mind is the possibility of him leaving me for one.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he was a steady boyfriend or in a commited relationship with me, no problem. Buit as a casual date, sorry, no.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not if I knew it, and not after I found out about it. Just not into that.