Login

confidence

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im 21 and never had a girlfriend. I dont know who to ask out because i think they would say no. How can i get courage to ask a girl out?
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Start by talking to girls, by having friends who are girls. Do things with girls, not dates... just doing things. Girls are not a different species, but you do need to learn to engage with 'them'. Maybe talk to friends of your sister or your mates' sisters friends. This is your training to be a good date / boyfriend. Once you are comfortable being with girls, then you'll be more comfortable / confident in asking them out.

Ultimately, asking someone out is about being able to ask for what you want.
Lurker
0 likes
Just smile and be friendly, we are just people. A cute guy how is interested in me is a real turnon, and you never know where that could lead...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The only thing I can add to the above comments is to just be yourself. Don't be someone you're not smile
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with Abigail entirely. Girls are not some mythical creatures that need to be put on a pedestal. Start by hanging out with them and making friends with them. The first thing on your mind shouldn't be "how to ask her out", if you are still uncomfortable with communicating with her in the first place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you any worse off if she turns you down, than if you did not ask?

I promise you there is a cute girl out there who is thinking, "Why won't he at least notice me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the advice I still dont know who to talk with
Lurker
0 likes
Strike up a conversation with anybody! Someone you sit on the bus or train with, the checkout chick at the supermarket, your best friends sister, people at work. how can you say you don't know who to talk with? Start talking about the weather. "Beautiful day today isn't it"? works every time.
Head Nurse
0 likes
And most important, even if someone says, "no," try again!