Reporting Images in the Chatroom

last reply
7 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
I've seen quite a few images being reported as of late. Please make sure you're only using the Report option when the image breaks site guidelines.

Thanks!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes

Remember, if it is offending to you it does not mean you need to report it. Only report images that are against site rules. Thanks!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie

Remember, if it is offending to you it does not mean you need to report it. Only report images that are against site rules. Thanks!

BUMP
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Please, please remember when reporting an image you see in a chatroom, make sure its against site rules and not just against your taste or beliefs. There is an option in each room you enter to turn images off if they are not to your liking, but please do not report unnecessarily due to personal preference.

Happy Lushing
Site administrator
0 likes
I would also like to add, since clearly not all members frequenting the chat rooms are aware, that all 6 of the permanent Lush rooms now permit images to be posted, namely:

The Lush Gallery, Basement, Bedroom and Lounge
The Mens Room
The Ladies of Lush.

Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Bump smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

I've seen quite a few images being reported as of late. Please make sure you're only using the Report option when the image breaks site guidelines.

Thanks!

Bump smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Callisto

Thanks!

I checked the rules more than once but am not quite sure if I can use posts that contain the censored words ex. fag, dyke, nigger. Could you please enlighten me.

kisses
Shaaz