I want it deep

last reply
22 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im so horny im going crazy. I reeeeeally wanna bend over and get pounded deep by some good dick.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
amen, brother.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite
amen, brother.

The urge came out of no where
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22

The urge came out of no where

i can dig it, man - happens to me all the time.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

They gonna throw you out of the lesbian club if they catch you saying that too loud.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely agree - I need it now - often - and as deep as he can
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I feel ya I want one deep in my ass too
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by ByronLord

They gonna throw you out of the lesbian club if they catch you saying that too loud.

That's why they invented strap ons
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

That's why they invented strap ons

truth, dog. peace out.

Lurker
0 likes
I can certainly relate because I am crazy horny right now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i wondered how it would feel... spoke to my partner about it... how does it feel when i do it to you... i,d like to feel the same experience... she liked the idea... had the opportunity during a threesome... kept an open mind... stuck my arse in the air and the rest is history... to be honest , a little pain for the first thirty seconds or so ( not real bad tho , more an uncomfortable fullness really ) started off somewhat slow then paced it up to full steam and very hard thrusting... very pleasant indeed... would i do it again... hell yeah... may not be everyone,s cup of tea but if your curious and get the chance to experience it , i,d say go for it... funny how the three of us got extremely turned on by the experience... we,ve spoken about it many times since and still get turned on.
Lurker
0 likes
I can certainly agree with you - hard and deep
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I feel ya I want one deep in my ass too

I'd luv to have a TOPCD drill & thrust me several hundred times...then moan shudder,spasm & explode a massive load in my fanny. I call this my 1st "anal cum-union" How does it feel..so good huh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CDson4momzluv

I'd luv to have a TOPCD drill & thrust me several hundred times...then moan shudder,spasm & explode a massive load in my fanny. I call this my 1st "anal cum-union" How does it feel..so good huh!

A cd top? There aren't that many are there? I've only met 2 in my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheerio!

Ya man...hafta admit not many with a spear for my rear.Need sum spunk in da trunk,mate. Gay are we, lad? I consider myself bi, but shaggin a lass is like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cheerio!

Ya man...hafta admit not many with a spear for my rear.Need sum spunk in da trunk,mate. Gay are we, lad? I consider myself bi, but shaggin a lass is like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22
Im so horny im going crazy. I reeeeeally wanna bend over and get pounded deep by some good dick.

If only I'd known.
Lurker
0 likes
I like some deep dick from time to time. I like to to plant it deep other times. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I like some deep dick from time to time. I like to to plant it deep other times. :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

A cd top? There aren't that many are there? I've only met 2 in my life.

There are a few out there. I enjoy sex in my lingerie!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really want to get fucked deep in the ass while I'm eating my wife's pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep? All cocks feel good in my ass but, the deeper they go the better. The biggest cock that I have had up my ass is about eight inches and it was soooo good. I don't know what a longer one would feel like but I sure would like to find out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a big thick cock deep in my ass.