Tall Girls?

last reply
46 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do you like taller girls (5'10+)? I'm 6ft tall and just wonder if that's a turn on or a turn off for some guys....
Clumeleon
0 likes
I am generally more attracted to taller girls, yes. I can't explain it; it's just sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a guy, sorry, but I'm looking forward to seeing the responses in this thread, anyway. I'm 5'9'' so it would be interesting to see how some guys view tall women.

Also: you have an awesome height. I always wished I grew to be 6', and was really disappointed when I stopped at my current height. =P
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I know I'm not a guy, but I wanted to chime in because I myself happen to be 5'10. I like heels, and even the shortest pair can put me over 6 feet, so I know what you're going through. Being taller than the average female and taller than most males is annoying. I used to be so self conscious about it. I even avoided hair styles that required my hair being piled on top of my head. But for the most part, guys get over that. I've never been rejected, per se, because of my height. I used to try to stick guys taller than me, but that's rather shallow and self-defeating, I think. it just puts limits on who I can and can't date. Being approached by a guy shorter than me is an excellent indicator of confidence.

Guys aren't used to their women being at eye-level or above unless they're wearing heels, so it takes them just a split second to accept it. Men who love women in general shouldn't be intimidated by a little extra height. It doesn't change your body shape. It doesn't alter your features, at least not drastically. If guys like big boobs and you're tall with big boobs, it shouldn't diminish the fact that your boobs are big. If guys want a nice ass and you're tall with a nice ass, being tall doesn't take away from that. Nor does it take away from your overall beauty.

Putting all that aside, guys will be attracted to your confidence and how you carry that height of yours. Men find that quite sexy. Do what makes you feel beautiful, and guys will have no choice but to take notice, and in a good way.

But overall, most guys I know wouldn't opt out of having sex with a girl because of her height. And as cheesy as it sounds, if he does, he's really doing you a favor. It takes a really secure guy to date a taller female, and if not, you're better off.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I'm not and never really been attracted to "girls". Young women yes. Middle aged women yes. Older women yes. Come on, if you're on this site you're old enough to think of yourself as a man. Why do you think of a sexually active or a potentially active female as a girl? They are women and I thank god for placing them here with us.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Paulfromma
Well, I'm not and never really been attracted to "girls". Young women yes. Middle aged women yes. Older women yes. Come on, if you're on this site you're old enough to think of yourself as a man. Why do you think of a sexually active or a potentially active female as a girl? They are women and I thank god for placing them here with us.

I don't think she means girls in the sense that you do. By girls, I'm sure she means those possessing a vagina, and not an age reference. I could be wrong. But I'm probably not.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I know I'm not a guy, but I wanted to chime in because I myself happen to be 5'10. I like heels, and even the shortest pair can put me over 6 feet, so I know what you're going through. Being taller than the average female and taller than most males is annoying. You have to watch what you wear, how you style your hair (none of those adorable little top buns) lest you want to look Amazonian. But for the most part, guys get over that. I've never been rejected, per se, because of my height. I used to try to stick guys taller than me, but that's rather shallow and self-defeating, I think. it just puts limits on who I can and can't date. Being approached by a guy shorter than me is an excellent indicator of confidence.

Guys aren't used to their women being at eye-level or above unless they're wearing heels, so it takes them just a split second to accept it. Men who love women in general shouldn't be intimidated by a little extra height. It doesn't change your body shape. It doesn't alter your features, at least not drastically. If guys like big boobs and you're tall with big boobs, it shouldn't diminish the fact that your boobs are big. If guys want a nice ass and you're tall with a nice ass, being tall doesn't take away from that. Nor does it take away from your overall beauty.

But overall, most guys I know wouldn't opt out of having sex with a girl because of her height. And as cheesy as it sounds, if he does, he's really doing you a favor. It takes a really secure guy to date a taller female, and if not, you're better off.

Well, in my opinion slippery hits the nail on the head with this one. If you have a genuine attraction to someone it never really has anything to do with something as mundane as their height. To me it doesn't make a difference at all. However, I will say that my perception, whether right or wrong, that girls hate dating guys that are shorter than them has influenced my tendency to approach taller girls. I wouldn't say that I am, as slippery mentions, "intimidated" because I'm not nervous to engage them or ask them out. It is just that I've heard so many times things like "he can't be shorter than me" that I just figure its a waste of time to try my luck with someone taller. So if anything, if there are other guys like me, we may be incorrectly assuming that you tall girls just want a tall guy to match.
Lurker
0 likes
I love taller girls. Most of my past girlfriends have bee 5'9" or taller. With me being 6'4", most girls who are considered tall are still shorter than me, but i wouldn't mind at all if she was taller than me.
0 likes
Have never actually been with a tall woman romantically or sexually, but have certainly been attracted to some. Would love to have a lover who was my height or a bit taller.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally I like girl, not the size of the girl...though I guess I lean more to girls my size or smaller.
SHEEP!
Lurker
0 likes
Tall is good! Real Good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
everyone is different.....thats the great part...tall or shot....all lovely!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
I have found that most taller women have more of an issue with me being short (5'7") than I do them being taller... It really doesnt matter to me, its about what is in their hearts and minds that matter the most... I think psychologically, it probably has to do with something along the lines of feeling safe and protected...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5'11" The question is...do you like short guys? LOL Tall girls are HOT!!!
Lurker
0 likes
There are attractive tall women, and ugly ones. It is about overall proportions for me. Same with short women, skinny women, or plus sized women. The size itself is not the determining factor of whether I would find them attractive or not. And being 6'4" myself, most women don't qualify as "tall" for me anyways. Yes, 6' is tall. And when I was MUCH younger I dated a gal who was that tall. I didn't have a problem with it. But I do admit that darn near looking her directly in the eye took a bit to get used to. But that would apply to anyone who went with a "size" they were not normally with. Things tend to even out pretty quickly though. You get used to it.
Lurker
0 likes
I love all women. But a nice pair of long legs is a turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Huge turn on. I'm six feet even and love tall girls. Only once did I manage to date a girl taller than I was... so hot.
If you like my profile or forum pictures, please take the time to check out my stories. I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

What a Girl Wants
From Shock to Awe...some
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love it. 6'3" and dated a girl the same size in college on the basketball team. Everything lined up perfectly.
Lurker
0 likes
height!! does it matters? What matters is who the person is and if you like him/her or not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any height can be an attractive feature. It's simply a case of how much it suits you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by iJessica
height!! does it matters? What matters is who the person is and if you like him/her or not.

^ what he said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of them - any size they're all fascinating and there's no noticeable difference when they're lying down. (I'm not tall 5 ' 7 ''.) As I'm dragging my senile frame around the town and noting all the females (being a drooling creepy dirty old man) I have different reactions to each one but not favouring any such as ''oh my god look at the tall statuesque red head with the luscious figure and the great dress sense or isn't that little brunette cute with her dinky little figure a perfect pocket venus. MMM that plump blonde with the naughty gleam in her green eyes and her straining bosom sitting opposite looks good for fun.'' I can go on like this all day and this does tie in very nicely with my reply to the other post about enlarging cocks.
Lurker
0 likes
Tall girls to me are gorgeous as I myself am 6ft tall so a woman who could match my height would be perfect!
Lurker
0 likes
Tall girls love them - I am over 6" with heels
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm....that's a lovely thought! Always wondered what to do with those extra long legs! But short lovely women...oh my! Ok I guess they all work just fine...
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Forget how tall she is. Does she give good head?
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

Brilliant lol
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

As a tall girl myself, I can assure you this tends to be very true.
Lurker
0 likes
Height is but a number. If she loves you, that number is insignificant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm 6'3" so height has never been an issue for me. I dated girls 4' 10" to 5'10".