Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do you guys think about things like anklets and toe-rings on women?

last reply
31 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you think it's hot, not hot, or do you just not care?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no particular like or dislike of either Toe Rings or Ankle Bracelets. Anything can look overdone if its, well, overdone. Out of place? But at the end of the day, a woman should wear what she likes in her style, and be herself. If what she wears makes her feel good, and she wears it well, she will probably look good in it. It's not just adornment.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
anklets, and toe rings look cute to me. Especially more than one anklet. Of course if you have horrid toes you don't want to draw attention to them though. But yeah they're cute.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I love to wear them and to see them on anyone how has sexy leg's and feet.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind leg and toe jewelry. It can be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What ya got a toe ring and leg stuff did not see it will look later, with your legs in the air and on your back nude and ready!@!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm cool with anklets and find them quite cute but I don't really like toe-rings... and I agree with noreasonneeded
Lurker
0 likes
Everyone, thanks for all of your opinions so far!
Lurker
0 likes
I think those are Hot. Sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
all foot jewerly is sexy ..especially on a sexy foot ..love anklets the best ...especially when you can see it just above the ankle
Lurker
0 likes
Anklet yeah, toe ring no (I'm not really a foot guy). However my opinion doesn't really matter, dress how you want to. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I could take them or leave them. They look cute on the right gal, and not on the wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find any jewelry that accents womens beauty or makes them feel beautiful is a plus.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I know this is ask the guys but , UGH! hate toe rings. They offend me more than random cock pics!

Anklets, meh, tolerable but tacky.

But Toe rings gross, :

NOOOOOO! toes are ugly, even nice ones look like choked sausages with a ring.

Stop it. God I fucking hate feet!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Anklets are fine, if they're tasteful. For toe-rings, I generally think that they must be a pain in the ass to get on in the first place, and then stuck there regardless of the wearer wanted them off or not. I generally find they are distracting and not something I would want a woman to wear with me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cute, past that depends on the girl.
SHEEP!
0 likes
Jewellry is jewellry. Might look nice on some women but I`m sure that I`d find it particularly hot.
Lurker
0 likes
If it's looks sexy. Why not.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
they can be pretty, but don't affect me much one way or the other...
Lurker
0 likes
A hooch wasting money on frivilous things. I'd ignore and move forward. sorry bleeding hearts, just being honest.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
fun and cute, i'm a fan - don't wear them all the time, but occasionally, yep - makes me feel pretty. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I like them, but not to excess, but then I like bindi (henna painting), too.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Women are beautiful, and become more so by decorating their bodies. Besides, when you ladies feel sexy, you are sexy
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

Is it just me, or does she look like she should be sporting a sixth toe or something on these feet?

As for the question - I sometimes did a toe ring when I was a teenager on the beach and the occasional anklet. It depends on what you're wearing on your feet though - you don't want it to detract from a great pair of shoes. I'm not big into foot jewelry in general but I don't mind the look as long as the pedi is spotless and your feet don't look like hooves.
Lurker
0 likes

I have an employee that has feet like this and wears flip flops to work often! These feet are awful...shudder! There is no toe ring or adornment that would make this ok, except for a beautiful shoe...

I tried a toe ring once...I didn't like the way it felt between my toes. I don't do anklets, but I love bracelets. I am not into feet...don't like them AT ALL...but I'm thankful that my feet do not look like this!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Is it just me, or does she look like she should be sporting a sixth toe or something on these feet?

No, it's not just you..... she needs to trade in those toe rings for a Podiatrist.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
don't care at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hate them.

I think I might be in the minority but I think something from my childhood has led me to really dislike any kind of decoration on women's feet: anklets, rings, varnish.

For some reason I associate it with 'tarty' women, who reek of hairspray, have sun-dried skin and faces plastered with badly-done makeup.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}