Fucking my neighbor

last reply
20 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I couldn't help it. As much as I thought it might be a really bad idea, as several here told me, we ended up doing it yesterday. We've been walking together for weeks now and she invited me in for a cold drink when we circled back to her place. Her husband was out on the road again and after pouring me some juice she said she needed a quick shower and she'd be right back. I said ok and waited for her in the kitchen and when she came back all she had on was a bath towel. I was surprised but she acted like it was no big deal. Then she told me I was welcome to use her shower if I felt like one too. I said I was going to be going and she smiled at me and said come on, she's even be willing to help me if I wanted, and then she dropped her towel on the floor, standing there butt naked close enough for me to reach out and touch her.

Now I don't know how any man could resist a naked woman like that, but I certainly couldn't - and if that makes me an jerk because she's married, then that's what I am. Fact is that her husband has been cheating on her and she hadn't had sex for over a year, and let me tell you - that was pretty obvious when we got into it. I've never been with a woman as horny and sex-starved as her, she was so wet she was dripping before I plunged in, and I loved every minute of it. The only problem now, is we didn't use any protection as neither of us had anything. She said it would be fine, just not to come in her, which I didn't think would be a problem. Well, after keeping total control during two of her orgasms, she really lost it on the third one and I ended up losing it too and ejaculated deep inside her. She was pissed at me afterwards when she realized what happened, and then she told me she wasn't on the pill and that this was the worst time for that to happen. Now I'm worried I may have gotten her pregnant and I don't have a clue on how to handle that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this isn't the same woman as the friend's niece, is it? seems awful how half naked horny women keep throwing themselves at you.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hey, let's not judge! He's obviously an awesomely attractive hunk with the charisma of George Clooney and the physique of (insert your fantasy here).

I'm moving' to his neighbourhood today! Rofl.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Hey, let's not judge! He's obviously an awesomely attractive hunk with the charisma of George Clooney and the physique of (insert your fantasy here).

I'm moving' to his neighbourhood today! Rofl.

That may or may not be the case. All we have to go on is an ass shrouded in shadow.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by sprite
this isn't the same woman as the friend's niece, is it? seems awful how half naked horny women keep throwing themselves at you.

apparently!!

Lurker
0 likes
So are you just letting us know what happened or is there a question in there somewhere
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure
I couldn't help it. As much as I thought it might be a really bad idea, as several here told me, we ended up doing it yesterday. We've been walking together for weeks now and she invited me in for a cold drink when we circled back to her place. Her husband was out on the road again and after pouring me some juice she said she needed a quick shower and she'd be right back. I said ok and waited for her in the kitchen and when she came back all she had on was a bath towel. I was surprised but she acted like it was no big deal. Then she told me I was welcome to use her shower if I felt like one too. I said I was going to be going and she smiled at me and said come on, she's even be willing to help me if I wanted, and then she dropped her towel on the floor, standing there butt naked close enough for me to reach out and touch her.

Now I don't know how any man could resist a naked woman like that, but I certainly couldn't - and if that makes me an jerk because she's married, then that's what I am. Fact is that her husband has been cheating on her and she hadn't had sex for over a year, and let me tell you - that was pretty obvious when we got into it. I've never been with a woman as horny and sex-starved as her, she was so wet she was dripping before I plunged in, and I loved every minute of it. The only problem now, is we didn't use any protection as neither of us had anything. She said it would be fine, just not to come in her, which I didn't think would be a problem. Well, after keeping total control during two of her orgasms, she really lost it on the third one and I ended up losing it too and ejaculated deep inside her. She was pissed at me afterwards when she realized what happened, and then she told me she wasn't on the pill and that this was the worst time for that to happen. Now I'm worried I may have gotten her pregnant and I don't have a clue on how to handle that.

Isn't there such a thing as the morning after pill? As for your question about the morality of it all don't be silly you've given us several highly detailed incidents to date and obviously have the morals of an alley cat and the best of luck to you.
Lurker
0 likes
Pfft, screw contraception, use a fucking bin bag! And if you've got such an active imagination, why don't you write this stuff up and submit as a story? Pad it out, give some more background, beef up the action and you've got a not too bad wee story, which could have the potential to turn into a series.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your Neighbor, Your friend's Niece, Your friend who fucked your virgin nephew! WOW Ever think about becoming a gigilo? Either you have some exciting life or a very active imagination

One question though, what color is the sky in your world? LOL

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don’t understand some of the comments on here. Women aren’t “throwing themselves” at me, and I don’t consider myself some kind of a stud or god’s gift to women either. I’ve been walking with this woman for a while, and we’ve got to know each other before anything happened. It’s not my fault if her husband is gay and can’t take care of her when she needs some love. My good friend who screwed my nephew used to be a girlfriend of mine, and yes we really liked fucking a lot and we still like to do it once in a while – what’s the big deal about that? Doesn't everybody have some old friends they still do it with given the right occasion?

Ok so my friend’s niece was a complete fluke, a stroke of luck, but who doesn't get lucky once in a while? And maybe the reason I’m luckier than most guys is that I actually spend the time it takes to get to know women, to make them feel special, to drop the right hints and suggestions to get their dirty little minds going. Let’s face it, anyone that thinks that women don’t crave sex even more so than men is a total idiot, all a horny woman needs is a good excuse, someone they can trust and a little bit of seducing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure
I really don’t understand some of the comments on here. Women aren’t “throwing themselves” at me, and I don’t consider myself some kind of a stud or god’s gift to women either. I’ve been walking with this woman for a while, and we’ve got to know each other before anything happened. It’s not my fault if her husband is gay and can’t take care of her when she needs some love. My good friend who screwed my nephew used to be a girlfriend of mine, and yes we really liked fucking a lot and we still like to do it once in a while – what’s the big deal about that? Doesn't everybody have some old friends they still do it with given the right occasion?

Ok so my friend’s niece was a complete fluke, a stroke of luck, but who doesn't get lucky once in a while? And maybe the reason I’m luckier than most guys is that I actually spend the time it takes to get to know women, to make them feel special, to drop the right hints and suggestions to get their dirty little minds going. Let’s face it, anyone that thinks that women don’t crave sex even more so than men is a total idiot, all a horny woman needs is a good excuse, someone they can trust and a little bit of seducing.

Fiction or Autobiographical you have an audience.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Methinks you could hook up with Hasabrain and perhaps mentor him. You appear to be leading the kind of lifestyle which he longs for.

He could be your trailerpark wingman!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Methinks you could hook up with Hasabrain and perhaps mentor him. You appear to be leading the kind of lifestyle which he longs for.

He could be your trailerpark wingman!

He doesn't need a trailer park wingman. He gets ass thrown at him from that direction as well. Pay attention.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

He doesn't need a trailer park wingman. He gets ass thrown at him from that direction as well. Pay attention.

Were I come from the wingman is the fellow traveler who is scraping up my discards. He's not feeding me anything. If anything he's there to ward off the errant missile from intercepting my targets while he enjoys the debris field I am creating.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Were I come from the wingman is the fellow traveler who is scraping up my discards. He's not feeding me anything. If anything he's there to ward off the errant missile from intercepting my targets while he enjoys the debris field I am creating.

You make it sound so romantic when you say it like that. What girl wouldn't want to be part of a "debris field."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she does get Pregnant BE A MAN and do the right thing that means support her and the love child
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously? You are a man whore, not trying to be rude or anything.

You don't know what to do? BE a MAN and if she does get pregnant take care of the baby. As the old saying goes wrap it before you tap it. DUH!
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jim4pleasure

Lighten Up Francis!!

Come on, everyone is just having a little fun here, LOL!

As for women craving sex, of course we do!! Not sure I agree with your statement about how easy we can be seduced into sex but speaking for myself, I do love sex!

And the woman with the gay husband, if she gets pregnant, you have to be a man and take responsibility for your actions. And if she isn't pregnant, be more careful in the future.