Login

To shave or not to shave?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have recently treated the gf to shaving my public hair and balls. The question is do you prefer shaven or unshaven during foreplay?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh boy another pubes thread! The general consensus is going to be shaved, however unshaven can be fun in foreplay, due to the opportunities for shaving. Being shaved by another, I have found, is pretty erotic.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by apollohunter
I have recently treated the gf to shaving my public hair and balls. The question is do you prefer shaven or unshaven during foreplay?

Was this in lieu of treating her to dinner or flowers or candy or something?? Damn, she was jipped!

Trimmed. I prefer my man to have some hair.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
Oh boy another pubes thread! The general consensus is going to be shaved, however unshaven can be fun in foreplay, due to the opportunities for shaving. Being shaved by another, I have found, is pretty erotic.

No it's not a pubic hair thread! read it again! It's a PUBLIC hair thread . Jeez!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Smooth balls and shaved or tight trim for the pubes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

No it's not a pubic hair thread! read it again! It's a PUBLIC hair thread . Jeez!

Oh, how silly of me to pick my own words (As Giles said to Maggie Walsh in Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty

Oh, how silly of me to pick my own words (As Giles said to Maggie Walsh in Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Either way i get a weekly blow out on my PUBLIC hair, it makes me feel good, I never have a a bad public hair day. .

( or pubic for that matter, it's bald) Men though , i like them as they are within normal hair measure.
Lurker
0 likes
A woman pussy is always sexy when it is bare. All that hair traps in the sweat and makes it stinky.