last reply
66 replies
13.1k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
no. next!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I like making the man happy, but the actual act does nothing for me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love getting mine tits fucked because of the cum that shoots in my mouth after.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me No and No again!

If he wants to cum in my mouth I am always agreeble.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I suppose for a boob man , its quite stimulating, but we feel NIL. I like seeing the cock that close to my face though.
Lurker
0 likes
Always wish mine were big enough to do that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once dated a woman who loved that. I had never heard of it before, and when we first went to bed together she grabbed my butt and pulled me up so I was positioned to put my cock between her tits, and then pushed them up to wrap around me. I said something stupid like "that feels very soft and warm".. and she said... "You're supposed to fuck them silly!" Even when we were having sex other ways, she would always bring my hands to her breasts and want them squeezed and played with... it really turned her on in a big way. I haven't met someone that that turned on by it since, but t was definitely a turn on for me to see how excited she got.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
What's not to like about my man's hard cock sliding between my tits. Sometimes it's part of the teasing I do to begin a blowjob. Other times it's the teasing I do to get him hard again for another round. I usually rather not finish him that way, it makes a mess on my face.
Lurker
0 likes
This.

Quote by crazydiamond
I suppose for a boob man , its quite stimulating, but we feel NIL. I like seeing the cock that close to my face though.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Not really, no. CrazyDiamond said it best.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
Maybe I'm an exception, but I really like it... It depends of course what he does with them before actually fucking them, how he handles his hands... but like with everything else, if it's well done, it's great!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

hahaha, this!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

I agree. I have no problem doing it but it really doesn't do anything for me. But if the guy likes it, why not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its all for the guy. I can't say that I feel nothing though. it is still a sexual act of giving someone pleasure and that always feels good. my boobs are sensitive and I can feel it. besides, I am usually playing with my own nipples doing it. its just something to do and if he likes it then so do I.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it now that my tits are bigger.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having my boobs played with, and it gets them so turned on .......
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love it... there's just something so sexy about it... especially if he cums while it's happening. Just love the slip and slide and seeing the tip pop through the top of my cleavage. It is definitely a turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it! I will agree that the 'act' itself doesn't get ME off but rather it's how excited and turned on my man gets that always does it for me. I love watching him as he slips his raging hard on between my ample bosom, love to watch the head of his cock peak out the top just long enough for me to tease it with my tongue or mouth and I fucking LOVE when he finally explodes all over them and seeing the satisfied look on his face. Nothing hotter than that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It does nothing at all for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The answers here obviously show differing opinions and differing reasons and that is as it should be.
I love having my tits played with and so many things make them feel soooo good and get me very aroused, wet, and horny. Fucking them isn't one of them, and I have never been able to understand a guy's wish to do it when in my opinion there are other much better places to put their cock which will give us both much more pleasure.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As has been said here, it is a sexy thing to do even if it won't get me off.

Really anything that has a little variety is fun and if the person you are with has fun then why not.
Lurker
0 likes
I have small tits so it's not really an option.
Lurker
0 likes
haha..same here.i'm a b cup not too much of a tity fuck..i'm more of an ass kind of girl.. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a turn on....for him sure....love my girls nipped and licked and then letting him see me lick my nipps makes him go ape shit!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hahahahaha. My tits are too to tit fuck so I really have no idea. But in terms of pleasure? I know it wouldn't do anything pleasure wise. But i suppose the act i would find to be quite sexy and possibly a turn on. But really i wouldn't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love having my tits fucked, I love to see the cock go in and out of my tits, leading the cock diractly into my mouth