Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where does the Big Cock rank on list of fantasies....

last reply
29 replies
11.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies,

When you are getting riled up and begin to touch yourself....is the Big Cock fantasy...

1. Your go to fantasy
2. Top 5
3. Top 10
4. Not on your list

Thanks for your responses....
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
#4.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite
#4.

I'd love to know the other three
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

I'd love to know the other three

in no particular order, subject to change, these being my current list: bondage, water sports, exhibitionism. oh, and it usually involves other women, not men, though not always. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hmmm, just conjuring up a fantasy of making you drink 2 litres of water, then tying you up in front of an open window....

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Hmmm, just conjuring up a fantasy of making you drink 2 litres of water, then tying you up in front of an open window....

(btw, if you don't write it, i will! ;) )

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughty annie that made me laugh smile

No a big cock is not in my fantasies, Former Mr Jaune had a huge long cock and it was quite painful for me. Maybe because he used to hit into my cervix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Big Cock is not a fantasy of mine. I have been with guys with big cocks, nothing special really. Most think just having a big cock makes them great lovers so they don't make an effort to get better at "other" things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a big one on a man who knows what to do? mmmmm pricelss!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oops, in my haste i didn't answer the question. top 5 and in my fantasy, he always knows what he is doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
top 10. a cock is only a tool. The pleasure is a man that knows how to use it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The fantasy of a big cock always seemed to be much higher on the list of the men I've been with than my own list of fantasies.

In my own fantasies, when a cock is involved it is usually of average size. That might be because the focus of my fantasies is elsewhere such as the exhibitionism or the confidence and authority of the man. A truly big cock is probably not even in the top 10 of my fantasies. That being said I do own a very thick 11" pliable dildo for special occasions.

With the few men I truly loved I always enjoyed making them think their cock was huge, regardless of actual size.

When I write erotic stories I usually intend to stimulate men so I always make sure the cocks in my stories are long and thick and hard Sometimes even as large as my dildo.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
The simple fantasy of fucking a big cock doesn't really rank for me. In my regular fantasies the guys tend to have slightly larger than average dicks - purely because my imagination can make them that way. They aren't massive though, nor do they inspire me, in my fantasies to marvel over their size, in the moment. As I have experienced in real life, a large dick can cause pain, as someone else mentioned (smashing into the cervix) and I have found myself squirming away from it a bit so as to make the fucking more 'shallow'. It's not a pleasant feeling so not one I'd like to purposely bring into a fantasy. Average to slightly larger than average is the general 'go-to' size for my fantasies and stories and pretty much what I have my fingers crossed to find when I first unzip a guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with most of you, The size is not a major factor in my enjoyment, its the ability of the person to utilize what he has that is paramount.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
N° 4, definitely. It probably would be a problem if he was really small, but it's really not about size! It's what he does with it...
This is (in my opinion) a total guy thing. And some tend to think that because they are big, they don't need to be good.
Mr Perfect (the one from my dreams) holds a PhD of practice, not of size... :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Depends what I’m fantasising about. If I’m fantasising about another girl then obviously a cock doesn’t enter into it (pardon the pun) so that would be a 4.

If I’m fantasising about having a cock inside me I’m not thinking about it being big as I’ve experienced that and they can be more pain than pleasure (I don’t fantasise about pain). So that would also be a 4.

I believe our fantasies and erotic dreams are usually based on us receiving pleasure rather than giving it but if I’m fantasising or dreaming about a guy making me suck his cock (which I do sometimes) then the bigger the better because an integral part of the fantasy is the struggle to deal with its size. That fantasy would be a 3.5 as it is on my list but I wouldn’t necessarily include it in my top 10.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may be wrong here but I have looked at all the recent posts about cock size - I think there are 3 current ones at the moment and they are all written by males. It seems to be that the ones with the size fixation (or lack thereof) are males rather than female. Goes along with the opinion expressed by Mel Gibson's character in What Women Want. ''We're the ones hung up on the size of our dicks''.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I may be wrong here but I have looked at all the recent posts about cock size - I think there are 3 current ones at the moment and they are all written by males. It seems to be that the ones with the size fixation (or lack thereof) are males rather than female. Goes along with the opinion expressed by Mel Gibson's character in What Women Want. ''We're the ones hung up on the size of our dicks''.

< Stop beating yourself up over this

The only reason i'm posting on this one is to better my forum rating.

Penis/Cock size
Lurker
0 likes
I always fantasize about my husbands cocks while masturbating - he's well endowed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thingstodo

< Stop beating yourself up over this

The only reason i'm posting on this one is to better my forum rating.

Penis/Cock size

I think that was the point I was making. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Monster Cocks Hurt. Trust me. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big cock is not on my list...I agree there is such a thing as being too big...a nice, hard, regular size cock works great for me....mmmmmm love it....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big cock is not on my list...I agree there is such a thing as being too big...a nice, hard, regular size cock works great for me....mmmmmm love it....
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
My fantasies are way dirtier than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Top 10
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think this thread pinpoints a significant point of misunderstanding regarding women's thoughts and preferences relating to big cocks

I think people often fail to recognize that fantasizing about big cock and the reality of it is not the same thing.

I think the failure to recognize the difference can make it seem like there is less consistency in opinion then actually exists.

From most every post on this thread and with most women I have known, big cock doesn't do it for their fantasies.

I think is is a very different story in reality.

You can present all the nay saying ladies you wish who swear indifference to size and resistance to any pull of nearby ones,
There is no question that with a large majority of women, the big cock will draw them in and provoke their interest.

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. .it hurts

Most time NOT all ...all they do is just wham bam slam

Normal is just fine..we are NOT obssesed with the size of your penis

To say we are is saying a woman is just breasts

Lips tongue hands shoulders eyes VOICE hair smell..BUM..the list is endless

All are way sexier than a big package
" smile..it is the second best thing to do with your LIPS!"