Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, what kind of perfume or shower gel is turning you on?

last reply
22 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I've been curious of what kind of perfume or shower gel do you guys want to smell on girls. Choices are: Strawberry, Chocolate, Lemon, Vanilla, Cream, Candy, or Cake? Or whatever you really want. Let us girls know!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I prefer vanilla or strawberry, I like smells that are slighty sweet but not too strong. Something that makes you want devour them but not sickly smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just natural girl
Lurker
0 likes
I have a very sensitive nose so strong fragrances don't work for me. So flowery or other similar smells tend to be a problem. I like more "food" and "sweet" oriented fragrances. Vanilla, coconut, etc. LOVE a women wearing vanilla or coconut.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None. Strong smelling perfumey things will make me sneeze over and over. Especially really cheap stuff.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
I prefer minimal to no perfume, but Vanilla sounds intriguing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a wonderful perfume but I don't know the name of it. I've been smelling it for about 40 years and come across it at periodic intervals so it must be still popular. I always smell it on some woman passing me on the street or on a bus or something and don't really want to run up to a total stranger (we're British you know) and say ''Wow what a great perfume you have on. What's it called?'' I could get arrested or something - especially dangerous if I was wearing a long macintosh. I suppose I could haunt perfume counters in stores and try them all out but I'm sure WellMadeMale wouldn't approve of that one and besides - it probably smells different without a body to enhance it. Heh! Heh! No I'll probaby die never knowing its name like some haunting tune that you recognise but don't know the name of to go and listen more regularly but it always move you. There must be some sort of universal law about these things.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it when a woman wears Anais Anais!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cherry Blossom shower gel, White Shoulder or Victoria Secret perfume.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None really.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I always like the smell of coconut on a woman it reminds me of freshness.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a strong nose. I like fresh clean smelling sents.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
None. Strong smelling perfumey things will make me sneeze over and over. Especially really cheap stuff.

This. I prefer subtle scents. Sharp smelling perfume like things destroy my sinuses. Hate it hate it hate it. Makes my eyes go red and watery in 5 seconds flat. Worst case scenario, they can often give me pounding headaches if I'm around it long enough.

If I could remove the perfume section from malls, I would. In a heart beat.

Vanilla, Cocoa butter, a subtle cinnamon scent, or light fruity scents. Give me those over the awful flowery scents and the like that essentially mirror a cluster-fuck of pollen.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me, the natural smell coming out of the body is a real turn on. Sweat and scent of the love tunnel are always mesmerizing.
Neel
Classified
0 likes
It all depends on the lady, the type of skin.
English, Mediterranean, Mexican, Ebony ....

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Site administrator
0 likes
Damn it .. Marmite isnt in the list ...
Lurker
0 likes
Twenty years ago it was Chanel#5 butt these days Musk, Vanilla and Patchouli work for me....or surprise me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite scent is 24 Faubourg by Hermes. I love hints of Vanilla and Lilac? Lavender oil in the bath or on the bed sheets is nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Victoria Secret Rapture.......gets me every time.....
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I actually like strong smelling perfume. I don't have a particular favorite. It's like an extension of her. I like being able to still smell her on a pillow or something when she's not around. Like a scent signature.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear red door by elizabeth arden....kinda my signature perfume....
Lurker
0 likes
The woman makes the scent memorable, not the other way around.