Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are Lush Stories Members Hornier Than Normal Or...?

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In your opinion, what type of person joins Lush Stories? Do they tell people about it? How did they find it?
Lurker
0 likes
This is the never ending cycle of Lush: one gets horny and/or bored, one looks up erotica and one's horniness is temporarily sated. One then comes back because one enjoys the stories, so one gets horny just by being here, so one reads the stories.

Then you have the writers: almost the same process as above, but they decide to try writing erotica and then, for me at least, they enjoy the unique release that writing gives, so they do more and more.

Then there's the chatters who just like the sexy chat. They get addicted to it and then come back for more because they like the social aspect.

Then there's the forum bangers: pretty much the same as the chatters, but some lurk for a bit to test the waters before wading in.

I think the bottom line is that folk come here for sexy reading fun and then get addicted to a certain aspect of the site. Some do tell their pals, some even meet people here and get married to them. A site like this takes all sorts, really.
The Linebacker
0 likes
We're fairly horny, but not as horny as a bus full of Mormons in suits after a day of riding bicycles door-to-door.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
We're fairly horny, but not as horny as a bus full of Mormons in suits after a day of riding bicycles door-to-door.

=d> Well said.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by GingerKitty
This is the never ending cycle of Lush: one gets horny and/or bored, one looks up erotica and one's horniness is temporarily sated. One then comes back because one enjoys the stories, so one gets horny just by being here, so one reads the stories.

Then you have the writers: almost the same process as above, but they decide to try writing erotica and then, for me at least, they enjoy the unique release that writing gives, so they do more and more.

Then there's the chatters who just like the sexy chat. They get addicted to it and then come back for more because they like the social aspect.

Then there's the forum bangers: pretty much the same as the chatters, but some lurk for a bit to test the waters before wading in.

I think the bottom line is that folk come here for sexy reading fun and then get addicted to a certain aspect of the site. Some do tell their pals, some even meet people here and get married to them. A site like this takes all sorts, really.

This.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Anna_Banana
in your opinion, what type of person joins lush stories? do they tell people about it? how did they find it?

I think curiosity is the 1st word that come to mind, and then there is a web of personal things that we all like that then takes us to explores and branching out word till we find a boundary's. I think we're all horny or we would't be here.

Telling someone? if I or we found the right person to do so with then I think we would.

It all started with a book. and then hitting the internet looking for stories. So here we are. liking it so fare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are we hornier than "Normal" people? Well who are the normal people? Personally I think Lush is filled with normal people (OK, a few exceptions, LOL). Many of us came across the site by accident, some have been told about it by friends. I found Lush when I did a search for sites that had erotic stories. The only reason I joined is I thought you had to be a member to read them. And I have not regretted joining one bit! From what I have read here, It seems that the majority of members do not tell their friends about the site. I have told a few.

I don't think as a whole Lushies are hornier than so-called normal people, we are just more honest and open about our sexuality. Where as some people may repress certain feelings, Lushies are more open to embrace and explore them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Are we hornier than "Normal" people? Well who are the normal people? Personally I think Lush is filled with normal people (OK, a few exceptions, LOL). Many of us came across the site by accident, some have been told about it by friends. I found Lush when I did a search for sites that had erotic stories. The only reason I joined is I thought you had to be a member to read them. And I have not regretted joining one bit! From what I have read here, It seems that the majority of members do not tell their friends about the site. I have told a few.

I don't think as a whole Lushies are hornier than so-called normal people, we are just more honest and open about our sexuality. Where as some people may repress certain feelings, Lushies are more open to embrace and explore them.

I could not agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, to me it is obvious that the members of Lush are very normal. Everyone else is abnormal. Alternative theory: the members of Lush are above normal in all positive (including horniness) ways and that's marvelous.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I don't know if we are hornier then most, but the common denominator is we are all looking for something(sex, affection, a connection) Most "normal" fulfilled people do not go looking for erotica, hence they don't find us.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I felt the members are hornier than normal ones. This is the effect of this place.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I like to think it's normal to be horny! But even I'm not horny all the time, although I'm usually horny to some degree when I'm on Lush - that's why I'm here. It's nice to have Lush to come to when I don't have any other release for my horniness (my spell check tried to change horniness to hormones lol).

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
In my experience Lush Stories members are much hornier than 'normal' - that's why they're here and that is a big part of what Lush is all about... but Lush is more than that, which is the part that some people really connect to. It's a friendly, active community with loads fun goings on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Lushes Stories, absolute turn-on
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
From what I've seen so far, most are simply more educated and intelligent than average. Reading erotic stories to stimulate sexual arousal is a proof of both. Sharing thoughts here is another one.

LushStories is far from being the only domain dedicated to sex on the internet. There are a lot of horny, less educated people, who simply browse pictures and videos, so I don't think we're much out of the norm in sexual terms.

Hooray for us, brilliant-horny crew!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure have a booster effect