Uncircumcised Penises.

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Alright, I was wonder your opinions on uncircumcised penises. I know some women don't care at all, while others think of it as disgusting. I know it matters about hygiene, mostly. But, what are your preferences? Do you think it feels better when they're cut or uncut? Does the look gross you out? Does it feel gross doing oral? Have you had a bad experience with an uncut guy which ruined it for you? I have a uncut penis and most girls seem kinda surprised when they learn this. I know it isn't as common in the U.S. for a guy to be uncut. Either way I won't get offended and I don't plan getting it cut either way, I just want some honest opinions. Thanks!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honest opinion, I'm not bothered whether he's cut or not. If its not hygienic he gets the short shift to go and sort himself out pronto in fact I'll offer to clean it in the shower and off we go! Its not gross its natural I'm more interested in him being happy with himself and what he can do with it to pleasure each other wahoo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to try it to really be able to say. I have only had circumcised and for that reason may prefer it but that is only based on what I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find an uncircumsized guy not only exciting but erotic. If you have an unaltered hot guy you do not want please send him my way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um, yes, please.

Haha. I personally find them to be arousing. The slide of skin is, in my opinion, very sexy.

I like circumcised penises too, of course, but I find uncircumcised penises to be kind of charming. Which sounds weird outside of my head, but there you go.
Lurker
0 likes
I can't speak from experience beings that I've never encountered an "un-cut" penis... BUT! They are very arousing to look at and the thought of experiencing one is on my fantasy bucket list, hopefully I will cross it off. The main factors for me is the difference in taste, smell and the extra sensitivity the man experiences. Nom nom nom!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweetaz
Honest opinion, I'm not bothered whether he's cut or not. If its not hygienic he gets the short shift to go and sort himself out pronto in fact I'll offer to clean it in the shower and off we go! Its not gross its natural I'm more interested in him being happy with himself and what he can do with it to pleasure each other wahoo

Well said! As I've said in other similar threads, I've had both and really don't have a preference either way provided he's clean. I am WAY more interested in the MAN than how much foreskin he has at the end of his cock. Seriously. Just seems a bit superficial otherwise.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by foxtrot110
Alright, I was wonder your opinions on uncircumcised penises. I know some women don't care at all, while others think of it as disgusting. I know it matters about hygiene, mostly. But, what are your preferences? Do you think it feels better when they're cut or uncut? Does the look gross you out? Does it feel gross doing oral? Have you had a bad experience with an uncut guy which ruined it for you? I have a uncut penis and most girls seem kinda surprised when they learn this. I know it isn't as common in the U.S. for a guy to be uncut. Either way I won't get offended and I don't plan getting it cut either way, I just want some honest opinions. Thanks!!

This has been discussed a few times, here's a link, might help answer your question.

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst19651_Cut-or-uncut.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
As long as he gives me an orgasm, I could care less if he was cut or uncut!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I've never seen uncircumcised up close and personal. From what I've heard, it's not much different. I don't really have an opinion either way. I'm more concerned with who it's attached to.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░