Would U Love a Poor Handsome Guy

last reply
29 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Gals, would u love a guy who is handsome but poor, 4 his merits?
Neel
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes. And it wouldn't be the first time I've fallen for a broke hottie that I've felt a connection with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of Course. I really am not interested in his/her bank account. But having said that, if the person was broke and was content with living off of someone else and not willing to work, then I would have a problem with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ive been pore & Ive been rich.. RICH IS BETTER
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I don't think it's right to love someone because of their wealth, but it's not attractive if they are living in their parents basement and mooching off of them but if they are like broke and ambitious that wouldn't bother me, money can't really buy happiness in a relationship
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Autumn17
Yes, I don't think it's right to love someone because of their wealth, but it's not attractive if they are living in their parents basement and mooching off of them but if they are like broke and ambitious that wouldn't bother me, money can't really buy happiness in a relationship

Exactly this. No use loving someone for their money, once the money is gone, what are you left with?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They have to have personality! Can't just love them because of looks or money!!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If he were an all around great guy, absolutely. However, if he's poor and lacks ambition, I couldn't see myself loving him. Then again, I couldn't see myself loving a rich guy who lacked ambition, either.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Being rich has nothing to do with how I feel about a guy. If he is poor, well aren't we all now a days? It just would be different if he was poor because his arse is lazy, and didn't want to get a job, and make money. If he was poor, and worked even if it was a shit job but busted arse to make ends meet, then hell yes I'd date him. Just as long as we connected, but money has nothing to do with being connected to someone. At least not for me.
Lurker
0 likes
If one falls for another based on money or looks it is, most likely, destined for failure. Unless the fall-ee is as shallow as a mud puddle.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Of Course. I really am not interested in his/her bank account. But having said that, if the person was broke and was content with living off of someone else and not willing to work, then I would have a problem with it.

I'm not looking for anyone to support me, but I sure as hell don't plan on supporting any guy. He doesn't need a lot of money, but he certainly needs his own money.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If any of you lovely ladies need a poor handsome man, I'm always here. In other words, I'm like the old Johnny Lee song Looking for Love.

Just had to put my two cents worth in for the fun of it, but if you take him broke you will be rich in life and love, don't take him because he's broke you will always wonder what you missed out on and you will be sad in love because your rich man could always go broke and us broke men can always win the lottery.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by BigDaddyRich
If any of you lovely ladies need a poor handsome man, I'm always here. In other words, I'm like the old Johnny Lee song Looking for Love.

Just had to put my two cents worth in for the fun of it, but if you take him broke you will be rich in life and love, don't take him because he's broke you will always wonder what you missed out on and you will be sad in love because your rich man could always go broke and us broke men can always win the lottery.

says BigDaddyRich! hee,hee

(it must stand for Richard)
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
It's just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man.

I think if one is truly "in love" the bank account is a non-issue.

Though, having said that, one of the top few reasons for relationships failing is ................... financial difficulties (among communication breakdown and infidelity).

So ... poor or rich - he must have SOME ambition for a better life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not ready to settle down and not looking for someone that can support me or even help support me. I'm just looking for a good time and that doesn't necessarily mean you need money so at this point in my life I don't care. That doesn't mean I'm going to be looking for someone rich to take care of me later. It just means it has no bearing on my life now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amazes me someone would ask such a question.What sort of sad vacuous shallow bints do you hang out with??????????????????????????????/
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Faith restored in ladies. Thank you :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Never! You need to make at least 75K and look like Andy Whitefield to ride this ride...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I should check his FICO Score and his Bank Account, but you know how it is. Love overrides good judgement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pay my own bills... I am not rich, I am not poor.... If a man is self sufficient and can take care of himself, i don't care what he makes. So long as he is happy with his choices and doesn't need me to pay his bills.. who cares... I think like OP said, does he have ambition? or does he just want Mommy and Daddy to pay for him? I can't see myself with someone who is lazy, rich or poor..
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whats your definition of poor? I'll take them as they are for who they are as long as he can look at me in the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
If he were an all around great guy, absolutely. However, if he's poor and lacks ambition, I couldn't see myself loving him. Then again, I couldn't see myself loving a rich guy who lacked ambition, either.

Ditto. Ambition is more important than his bank account.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I think it's been said above, but the most attractive thing about a man is his personality. Part of that is his confidence, how smart he is, his ability to handle all sorts of situations, his sense of humor, how healthy and in shape he is, his sense of adventure, etc. Generally such guys who put together these qualities don't end up poor. He might be coming out of college and have student loans and a bashed up used car......yup I'd fuck his brains out if he turned me on. Then we could start my new cell-biology "new tech" skin care company together and become multi-billionaires. Our hot sex lives and mutual happiness would just be the icing on the cake. And oh yes.....when my friends all asked "How I met a rich guy?" I'd tell them he was driving a used Camry when I met him and laugh in their face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex was an attractive guy and "poor" sadly he came with some mental health issues too. I was with him for 8 years. I accepted him for who he was. Alas his mental illness got the better of him and it drove me away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've known a few ladies who married for money, and money was all they got out of it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by redhot363236
I've known a few ladies who married for money, and money was all they got out of it

Well there's alotta guys out there with pockets full of cash and platinum cards that got small dicks. The women they got on their arms ain't there for his dicking unless he's got a tongue like a lizard and knows how to use it.

HUA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I married one 25 years ago - we've worked hard together, he's still handsome, we're no longer 'that' poor!
Lurker
0 likes
Being a woman who has been in many relationships with men who just want to live off me and treat me like shi!. I would still have to say yes as long as they have drive and ambition. I really don't care about looks, I just need and want a man that treats me with the LOVE & respect that I treat every man with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely! I'd rather be loved by a man, than be sitting in a Ferrari crying because I'm lonely!