Login

Would U Love An Average Looking Rich Girl

last reply
14 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guys, would u love an average looking girl who is rich just 4 her money?
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
Love? For her money? Then wouldn't you be loving her money and not her?

I don't love anyone for their monetary wealth or their possessions.

As for "average looking"; there has to be some physical attraction but where they stand on the scale of looks for me does not depend on what is average or not. It depends on what I think is beautiful about her.

What I think the real question that you are asking is... "Are you a whore?" And in that case.... the answer is still the same... NO.

Then again, I would not love a woman who most society thinks is absolutely beautiful, but who is a bitch, either. LOVE and overall attraction is about much more than the simple things some people appear to want to boil it down to. It is not always a simple issue, and in fact most of the time it isn't.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Seems many people r afraid of putting forth their opinion on this topic. ............... What abt me? Never. I can't sell my body 4 anything.
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think it's that guys are afraid of putting forth their opinion so much that they can't be bothered answering a silly question.
Site administrator
0 likes
skunk (family Mephitidae), also called polecat, black-and-white mammal, found primarily in the Western Hemisphere, that uses extremely well-developed scent glands to release a noxious odour in defense. The term skunk, however, refers to more than just the well-known striped skunk (Mephitis mephitis). The skunk family is composed of 11 species, 9 of which are found in the Western Hemisphere. Primarily nocturnal, skunks are diverse carnivores that live in a wide variety of habitats, including deserts, forests, and mountains. Most are about the size of a housecat, but some are significantly smaller.

Hope that helps (rofl).
Clumeleon
0 likes
How rich?
Detention Seeker
0 likes
No matter if she was rich or poor it would be her I loved not her money or anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
For her money? Of course not. I don't care if she's rich or poor, if she loves me and has a great personality, I'd love her with all of my heart.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I don't think it's that guys are afraid of putting forth their opinion so much that they can't be bothered answering a silly question.

Pretty much sums it up.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Forget the money. Does she give good head?
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I'd love an average looking poor girl if she made him happy, is intelligent, and can put up with my baseball obsession.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for her money.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Rather dumb question!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to agree with Barry on this one. It is a rather dumb question. Anyway if you love a woman, its for what's inside her heart that you fall in love with. If you love her for her money alone then that makes you a gold digger yourself. I just hope that most people aren't so damn superficial to love someone because of what is in their bank account. If you yourself want to feel rich do some soul searching and find yourself first.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Forget the money. Does she give good head?

lmfao .... love that ...