Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Younger men Hitting on My gorgeous 50 yr old wife.

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a slim, petite wife that seems to not realise how lovely she is.
She is regularly getting hit on by younger men and then tells me that they are not really interested in her in a sexual way. I know that it seems to be turning her on.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Ok, Alex Trebek, let me give this a go.

"What's one of the ways I can convince my wife to have a threesome?"
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
Ok, Alex Trebek, let me give this a go.

"What's one of the ways I can convince my wife to have a threesome?"

This is what Google says.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is the question how can you believe that these younger guys are not interested in her sexually?

or

Is the question how can I convince my wife to have a threesome. Have you asked her she my find it rather exciting with one of those young guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good for the lady. Do you have a stamp album to fill while she is out?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow may be i should hit on her .....lol ....wouldnt bee the first time ....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by virtual
I have a slim, petite wife that seems to not realise how lovely she is.
She is regularly getting hit on by younger men and then tells me that they are not really interested in her in a sexual way. I know that it seems to be turning her on.

Is this the same wife who, some time back, came home around 2:30 am with some guys spewage dripping from her sopping, freshly porked pudenda and then seduced you with tales of her carnal experience so that you too could then enjoy being the sloshy caboose on her evening train to Fornication Junction?

Whatever floats your boat, friend. I'm not knocking or rocking, but do you really think she's that naive or perhaps - we are..?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you know, i've never actually met a rodeo clown. oh, i know they exist, but i've never actually met one. just thought i'd share.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Curly Girly, ha ha, that link to your story was just so funny. Thanks for sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Nympholes.

No, I know my wife still looks gorgeous at 50 + I am always telling her. I have no doubt that the younger guys do think that she is hot too.
My wife tells me that the boys are not what floats her boat, but. It seems as though she is not wanting to admit to me that she loves the attention.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi leiza350, wow, now that's something I would like her to come back and tell me about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi well made male.
Yes that's the one, but she says she had some fun and is not interested in doing that again. Not sure if she's messing with me or setting up another supprise for me. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Show us a pic. If she's from Dundee, I'll probably have seen her around