Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

wifes that chat up sexy strangers and then fuck them as soon as they get the chance to.

last reply
5 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many wives have chatted up a sexy stranger and then ended up having a secret meet and fucking them.
How did it happen and where did you end up making out with them?
0 likes
Quote by virtual
How many wives have chatted up a sexy stranger and then ended up having a secret meet and fucking them.
How did it happen and where did you end up making out with them?

Your wife does this and then let's you know about it? All I have to say is.......

But this is really what comes to mind...

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Does it not come down to what you and your wife agree to. Are you to be Monogamous or not. That means both of you not just your wife.

We have always had an Open Marriage and I would live no other way. We mostly share with eachother who, where and when we have been with someone else.

This life may not be for everyone, but it works well for us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the above reply, I live the Hotwife lifestyle, my husband gives me a long leash, I am allowed to play as i see fit, as long as I tell him afterwards... and let him clean me up.
true, this is not a lifestyle for everyone, especially if you are uptight about your relationship, but if you are fully comfoprtable with swinging, go for it. it's a real thrill.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Nympholes, All

Thanks for the replies. Some time back, my wife and I had been married for about 15 years. She had met some guy who started comi.g onto her and there was this mutual attraction. She came home and told me about it and it was such a turn on that I kept on encouraging her to have some fun. Eventually she fucked this guy after a few months of flirting, feeling up, kissing etc. It was the hottest thing the night she came home with his cum all over and her pussy soaked. We had the best sex ever that night even though it was 2.30 in the morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no problem with the morality of this - whatever is mutually agreed on is fine with me. However it tends to emphasise the futility of the marriage service you do actually promise to have physical relations with only that person or do we feel that the ceremony should be adjusted to each individual couples requirements. ''Cling only to her except for the occasional threesome and if drunk on New Year's Eve maybe an understandable orgy or two.''