Last time you swallow cum?

last reply
463 replies
64.1k views
5 watchers
29 likes
Lurker
0 likes
A whole load......over a year ago, it's not my favorite place, I prefer in my ass or on my face! Bits here and there tasting it etc. everyday and more specifically last night.
Lurker
0 likes
long time ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I gave a blowjob a few weeks ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About a month ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last nightsmile I love how cum tastes and how it feels in my mouth:)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Too long ago sad

We should get together. Every lady who swallowed mine said it was delicious and begged for more any time I could deliver it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The last time a lady gave me a BJ. She saved a bit of my cum on her tongue and let me swallow it by way of a deep tongue kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i came about 21 minutes ago so 21 minutes ago
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesterday. I cleaned it off of him.
Lurker
0 likes
Last night
Lurker
0 likes
last night, well really this morning. i forgot we where up past midnight
Lurker
0 likes
Define 'swallow'. Does that include when he's so far down your throat you don't actually have to swallow it?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Define 'swallow'. Does that include when he's so far down your throat you don't actually have to swallow it?

The survey says yes! I actually love the, from either side
Lurker
0 likes
This morning, yum yum
Lurker
0 likes
My girl hardly ever swallows my cum. she hates the taste, only time i get to do it is if she don't know im cumming
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
My girl hardly ever swallows my cum. she hates the taste, only time i get to do it is if she don't know im cumming

Poor baby
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

The survey says yes! I actually love the, from either side

Love my Milik xoxo
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My girl hardly ever swallows my cum. she hates the taste, only time i get to do it is if she don't know im cumming or is drunk at the time we are doing it or i drink pineapple juice for a week or more.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

You know she doesn't like it, but you do it anyway without telling her you're cumming?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

You know she doesn't like it, but you do it anyway without telling her you're cumming?

Yeh about 6 times in 15 years aint bad is it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

Yeh about 6 times in 15 years aint bad is it?

It probably is, for someone who doesn't like doing it.
Lurker
1 like
Smiling as I remember back to a memorable occasion a few months back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giggles...few hours ago...multiple times
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Late last week lovebto watch a guy shoot his load into my mouth and swallow all of it!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nice and hot answers!
Lurker
0 likes
To be quite honest, I can't remember the last time I didn't. It's a man's most enjoyable moment. I think it would be a shame not to enjoy it with him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just this weekend. We had already fucked before and when he was able to get hard again I began to give him some special treatment. ;) He came when he was pretty deep in my throat so I didn't really swallow, but it actually was the first time I got a whole load to taste. So nice...
Lurker
0 likes
Last Sunday afternoon smile