Where is the best place to have sex?

last reply
20 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The place is really important and it is a big turn on for both of the couple.

So is it just in the bedroom? Bathroom? Kitchen? Living room on a couch? Outside like beaches? Car? Or wherever.

Leave a comment!
Lurker
0 likes
The "best" IMO is where you can have sex comfortably and it meets both of your desires. That means that what is best at any given time can change.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anywhere.....smiles
Clever Gem
0 likes
best place to have sex???

My fanny, Jeez.

Joke!

Well the usual places are fine, but i do have a little infatuation with public transport too, a train would be ideal, i'm jaded I spend a lot of time travelling, hahahaha. i'm usually on the bus, they just are not as sexy as trains, trains are relaxing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of places can be very exciting. It depends on the mood and desires of the couple at the time. Car, woods, back room, back of building, kitchen, etc. I like them all including the traditional bedroom. Have tried them all over time and all can be fun.
Lurker
0 likes
My first answer would be anywhere but thats too easy. I like the bedroom because of all the room the bed gives to manuver and get to business.
0 likes
Bed is definitely the easiest but other locations can be quite exciting. Kitchen table, couch, outdoors (in a discreet spot of course). Around water (shower, bath, pool) is a favorite. Wet skin is turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hotdreams
anywhere.....smiles

Damn! Some one beat me to it.
SHEEP!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any room in the house and obviously the bedroom is the most comfortable but on a train was quite exciting, in a car was too although the gear stick was a bit inconvenient, in a secluded room in my office after everyone had left, but of the outside venues the best was in an olive grove and getting completely naked within sight of some houses. I have this fantasy of doing it on the cushions of the altar rail of a church still not managed that though.
Lurker
0 likes
To be honest anywhere!! But outdoors involving water is nice. Kitchen table also fun.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Beds were designed for sex.

Right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Canada !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
Canada !

it was ... till I moved to the UK
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
Canada !

AGREED!!! Have to love those Canadian Bears and Beavers

A few other places that rank high are the kitchen floor/counter, dining room table and the car for sure!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would prefer my office cabin.
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like tables and counters.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Outside on the grass of a golf course during a warm summer nights light rain. That was one of the best sexual experiences of my life. Yeah. That was amazing
Lurker
0 likes
Set the mood in a nice comfortable...well....many rooms and places certainly can be a turn and memorable!
Lurker
0 likes
Go for a walk late in the evening and have sex against a tree somewhere. Very hot!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm...I like bending a girl over a kitchen counter and pounding her ass.