Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

how do you tell if a girl is wanting you to make a sexual advance if youre just friends?

last reply
5 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have a friend i really like but in the past she always talks about not wanting any kind of relationship with anyone and i dont know how she feels about me but there is always some sexual tension because we are open with each other about our sex lives to a point.....i could use any advice available?!?!?!?!?!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she openly talks about fellatio, wanting to have sex etc. Touching, giving looks and sexy gestures. I am not sure how to answer but talk to her about the idea of having a sexual realtionship.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when you manage to avoid "the discussion"... Talking about it, negotiating about it makes it feel so business like. Use your eyes, your fingers/hands. Touch her a little her or there. As if by chance or accident. Look at her reaction. Give her a backrub and just let one thing lead to the next. She might be just as unsure as you between not wanting anything but also really wanting something.. If you're sensitive, you'll catch the signs. And, she has a mouth and probably has leant to say "stop" or "no"...

Don't know if this is helpful... Good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been here before and my advice is that life is too short to sit around waiting and wondering. If you like her and you feel like there is 'something' between you, just tell her. I know that seems super simplified but it really is THAT simple. Making a move, however bold or innocent sometimes can backfire worse than if you just talk to her about what you're feeling rather than just assuming it. We all have 'rules' we've created at certain moments in our lives depending on what's going on or what happened in our last relationship. Her declaration at one point about not wanting to be in a relationship may in fact been valid but things can change. It just takes that right person for all the 'rules' to go out the window and take a chance. Go for it and good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
rub her shoulders from behind, then a soft kiss on the back of the neck. Works every time... for me.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Um, maybe I'm too blunt, but I'm thinking ... ask.