friends having sex just for experience?

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Me and my freind are close....she always talks to me about her sex life and i dont have a sex life...sometimes it feels like she wants me to make a move but yet at the same time just stay the way we are...is there like some signs of telling if shes wanting me to touch her???
Lurker
0 likes
Ah. Why not just talk to her about this since your so open about sex?

Seems logical.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
Ah. Why not just talk to her about this since your so open about sex?

Seems logical.

i came in to see who would answer such a question.

Liked your answer Metilda
Lurker
0 likes
There are 3 possible scenario's.
1. If she asks you to touch her, she wants you to touch her.
2. If she touches you, she wants you to touch her
3. If you ask her what she wants, and she tells you to touch her, you win again!
However, I would not touch her without one of the three indicators above.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I dare you to touch her.
It will go one of two ways.

1: Punch in the head
2: You get laid!!

Weigh that out, then GOD SPEED !

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you're alone with someone and there is the possibility of intimacy there is a moment when your heads are close together and you know that is the moment to lean forward and kiss her. This moment if it is going to happen will appear there is never any mistaking it. I don't think that I have just been lucky regarding this I feel it is an instinctive thing that we all have.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
When you're alone with someone and there is the possibility of intimacy there is a moment when your heads are close together and you know that is the moment to lean forward and kiss her. This moment if it is going to happen will appear there is never any mistaking it. I don't think that I have just been lucky regarding this I feel it is an instinctive thing that we all have.

damn boy!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wish this was more common. Having a friend to experiment with would be so fucking awesome.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
...or, she might just enjoy torturing you, knowing that you can't get any.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She could just be flirting. I flirt a lot and don't realise I am doing it . Its just the way some people are. I would brush up on your body language and eye contact and see if there are any clear signals. Why not just ask her out for a date? She will either say Yes or No