Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

when to wear sexy underwear and when to wear practical?

last reply
29 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, when do you wear the nice lacy, underwear and when do you wear just the everyday comfortable knickers and bras?
Do you get dressed up to turn on your man on?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear sexy underwear when I want someone to see them. Otherwise I go without.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Lindsey.
Thanks, so when you say go without, does that mean you like going without any knickers?
There is nothing nicer than a sensual lady dressed up in lovely underwear.
Lurker
0 likes
I go commando at home if I can, otherwise it's the sexy type underwear, which I find comfortable. If it's not comfortable, I don't buy it.
Lurker
0 likes
Practical - when excercising i.e a sports bra. Sexy - all the other times, unless I'm not wearing any.

The underwear isn't just for him, it's for me too, and I feel nicer knowing it's pretty. Ok, so maybe I have a thing for underwear, and shoes, and ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Trinket.
Makes sense to me, just that I find that my wife seldom seems to go without underwear even though I have often encouraged her to..any tips on getting her to.
Thanks for link to your story, very hot and sexy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I only wear panties when I know someone else will be able to appreciate them as well, so of course I dress to impress. Otherwise, I tend to go au naturale. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always practical, I mean I don't feel sexy in sexy underwear when I have thunder thighs and cellulite. Hopefully it will change in a few weeks. My fuck buddy wants me to wear some of his merchandise.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wearing sexy underwear is as much to make me feel good as well as for him to see and enjoy
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by virtual
Thanks Trinket.
Makes sense to me, just that I find that my wife seldom seems to go without underwear even though I have often encouraged her to..any tips on getting her to.
Thanks for link to your story, very hot and sexy.

You could try hiding all her underwear I don't go commando if I am leaving the house in a dress or a skirt, OR if I'm going to work but if I'm wearing jeans on a weekend or after work I do.

Thank you for the compliment on my story smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Sophie.
Thanks, I must admit that whenever my lady gets dressed up and puts on her sexy underwear, it is always appreciated, but the occasions are few and far between. Gorgeous :-( ladies in fancy knickers, just can't be beat.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I buy sexy yet practical. Thongs, cheekies, boyshorts - I make sure they're all comfortable to wear yet look hot on the body. It's easy to do both. I don't have many 'special' undies that only get worn on rare occasions, nor do I have any granny panties or ugly whities that reside in my drawers. I make sure everything looks good and feels good. smile
Lurker
0 likes
All my underwear looks good AND feels comfortable

...it sounds expensive to have two sets underwear.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
always sexy or nothing at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only have sexy ones or slutty ones!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks ladies for all the replies so far. It seems the trend is for you all to like wearing sexy and pretty. That was what I thought. Love sexy underwear. Maybe you should all start posting a pic or two of you in your hottest and sexiest underwear. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
I almost always wear sexy underwear..... I find it makes me feel really good and sexy, plus you never know whats gonna happen..... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of my underwear is comfortable and rather sexy. You can have sexy without giving up comfort. I would say 90% of my panties are either Thongs or G-Strings. Now how can a Thong or G-String not be sexy? LOL!!

I do have some simple bikini panties too, but even they can be sexy in their own way.

As for going without, I do if the outfit calls for it but really find wearing sexy undies to be hotter!

And never have there been or will there be Granny panties in my drawer! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
It's either cute cotton panties or nothing at all. Both is comfortable. But going bare is the best, especially when when you wear a skirt and you can feel the breeze on you pussy lips.
Lurker
0 likes
A thong under a short flouncy skirt feels very sexy and can also be very practical under the right circumstances
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whats considered sexy? a few years back thongs were the ones to get is it still the same?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wear sexy bras and panties all the time. I have a thing for matching sets. Sometimes tiny little thongs and g strings other times booty shorts and even some butt huggers. I used to take pics daily in my panties. Mayhaps I should start taking the daily photos again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always wear sexy, lace panties and usually matching bras even if only I know I have it on. I also wear them to feel good about myself and when I want a guy to see me in them as well. When I really like a man its not only sexy panties but a garter belt with seemed stockings. I've never had a man not like that scenerio before!! Showing off your undies is what makes it all worthwhile!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I were pretty Lingerie when the gentleman I am going to be with like them or maybe even send me something to wear he likes.

However, when I am just going out to do what girls do everyday, I would prefer not to wear anything.
Lurker
0 likes
I love how a sexy bra and panty set can make me feel. Doesnt matter if I am in jeans and a tshirt or if I am wearing a dress and heels for me...
Lurker
0 likes
Cotton whitie tightee Grannies when I go out, and the sheer sexy stuff when I'm home by myself, NOT haha
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
I were pretty Lingerie when the gentleman I am going to be with like them or maybe even send me something to wear he likes.

However, when I am just going out to do what girls do everyday, I would prefer not to wear anything.

When you go to bed to sleep, do you like to wear anything? And does it depend on whether or not you're with a lover? This is a guy talking, but often whether in bed with a woman or alone, I like to wear comfortable pajamas that feel like I am being enfolded. Wonder if you as a woman like to sleep in soft things that seem to protect you.
Lurker
0 likes
If i'm wearing underwear it's gonna be the sexy kind ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually wear underwear with lace on it. They aren't just sexy, they are also very comfortable to me. Bras that I wear are usually bright colors like pink, sky blue and orange. On days I really feel like attracting attention, I wear bras with prints (cheetah, zebra, etc.) and neon colored underwear.
Lurker
0 likes
I always wear comfortable cotton booty shorts when the weather is cold and then normal thongs when it is warm out. I only wear sexy lace panties if I know I am going to have sex ;)