2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
girls, whats ur wildest fantasy?
Lurker
0 likes
You might get better results asking in the Ask The Gals section... but I am pretty sure this has been asked a couple times. You might want to also toss in if they like big cocks, or what size cock is best. And heck while we are at it, another good one that is asked all the time (and has a couple threads currently active I think) is if they prefer circumcised or uncircumcised cocks. OH... and don't forget about if they like trimmed, shaved, or completely natural pubic hair too. Just trying to help out.... good luck. smile
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
You might get better results asking in the Ask The Gals section... but I am pretty sure this has been asked a couple times. You might want to also toss in if they like big cocks, or what size cock is best. And heck while we are at it, another good one that is asked all the time (and has a couple threads currently active I think) is if they prefer circumcised or uncircumcised cocks. OH... and don't forget about if they like trimmed, shaved, or completely natural pubic hair too. Just trying to help out.... good luck. smile

Ahh, some nice Mod moved it for him... I was looking forward to the guys responses to this in the Ask the guys section Giggles!

I have some really wild fantasies where I actually get a full EIGHT hours of sleep. That's right I just sleep, and sleep, and sleep.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Ahh, some nice Mod moved it for him... I was looking forward to the guys responses to this in the Ask the guys section Giggles!

I have some really wild fantasies where I actually get a full EIGHT hours of sleep. That's right I just sleep, and sleep, and sleep.

heehee

Oh, what about the guys doing the laundry, dishes, and vacuuming..... naked?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

heehee

HELL NO, to the gang bang.... I fantasise about this ^^^^^^^^^ They wouldn't even have to do it naked!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by neyif
girls, whats ur wildest fantasy?

My wildest fantasy is to read forum threads, free of TXT SPK

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

My wildest fantasy is to read forum threads, free of TXT SPK

wts rong w u newy?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by trinket

HELL NO, to the gang bang.... I fantasise about this ^^^^^^^^^ They wouldn't even have to do it naked!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I think the pic is too small to truly communicte what you feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

[img][/img]

.... Does that mean if I don't do the dishes a unicorn shows up in the kitchen? O.O
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I so agree, with you and Sprite taking turns on me.. Love a dream while I sleep...
Lurker
0 likes

I almost cum just looking at this picture...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by ankara1

.... Does that mean if I don't do the dishes a unicorn shows up in the kitchen? O.O

only one way to find out! ;)

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Spriteley! I have some dishes here, need washing..... you're gonna pay for making all those unicorns cry! Do you even KNOW what happens to people who make Unicorns cry????

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest fantasy is a self-cleaning house and pool . . .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasies would shock you, nay frighten you good people lol.

Also im headed to finish my dishes that unicorn bit hit me right in the feels ;-;
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
My biggest fantasy is a self-cleaning house and pool . . .

Yeah! I think you would be the winner right about now
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Being crucified then , a bit bizarre I know.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

only one way to find out! ;)

But.... if I did I wouldn't be able to get to the kitchen to check >.<
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

heehee

-I'll take that if your offering lol. Naked men doing chores, too good to pass up!