3.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
My finger. I was born with it. It comes in very handy smile
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I went into the store with a female friend and bought it on a whim. It was a purple jelly dildo-vibrator. It was totally useless - I didn't want to spend a lot of cash and bought based on looks (it was pretty) but the vibrations were only 'so-so'. I didn't use it much.

A few weeks later, I went back to the store with a different female friend and we both picked up a few sex-related things - one of which was the trusty 'Pocket Rocket' vibrator - which is really a broke university girl's best friend. It's a great little clit-vibe for the price.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first toy I ever bought was a Gold vibe that was about 6" long and had 2 speeds, slow and fast, LOL!! I have no idea what it was called but it looked nice and was inexpensive. It was actually pretty good but it needed new batteries very often and it broke after about 6 months.

Looked something like this except was Gold.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first sex toy was a plain white vibrator I got from Spencers Gifts in the local mall.....I was in my teens and was quite embarrassed purchasing it...
Lurker
0 likes
Aaaah - questioning how to answer this. Storebought? A little g-spot finder vibrator that sucked. . .I prefer glass - and nothing from an adult store. *shrug*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with Trinket, I used my finger for the longest time. Then went with a friend to an adult bookstore. WOW were my eyes opened. I had to buy a flesh colored vibe with life like veins. We became best of friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her name was Anne and she was awesome and a toy I freely shared with others!
Lurker
0 likes
I know it sounds a bit depraved, but first toy was a cucumber. I held it and fell in love with it at the supermarket and couldn't wait to take it home with me.
Lurker
0 likes

My first looked a little like this except it was orange. It was when my husband and I were first dating we were lost driving to his mothers, we stopped at this place in the middle of no where to ask directions. At first I thought I was having my first hooka experience then I realize we were in a freaking sex shop. There were no signs that it was a sex shop from the entrance we went in, but when we drove around to the other side, yeah you could clearly tell it was a XXX store! Sometimes I wonder if he knew that shop was there all along and took me to the back entrance b/c he knew I would never have gone in the other way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My mom bought me my first vibrator. She realized I was getting super horny and she thought it would delay my having sex with boys until I was a bit older and more mature. Pretty much she was right and I ended up having the perfect guy for my first time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anne Summers Rampant Rabbit in my student days! Boy was that good! x
Try before you buy x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A Rampant Rabbit bought by my first boyfriend before he left for uni!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernCharm

My first looked a little like this except it was orange. It was when my husband and I were first dating we were lost driving to his mothers, we stopped at this place in the middle of no where to ask directions. At first I thought I was having my first hooka experience then I realize we were in a freaking sex shop. There were no signs that it was a sex shop from the entrance we went in, but when we drove around to the other side, yeah you could clearly tell it was a XXX store! Sometimes I wonder if he knew that shop was there all along and took me to the back entrance b/c he knew I would never have gone in the other way!

agrees, no nightstand should be without one.
Lurker
0 likes
ahh yes, I too remember well the plain white vibe from spencer gifts! visited that store almost weekly for 2 months until I finally got up the nerve to buy it. I agree with jenni, very embarrassing. before that it was fingers but not sure if they count.
Lurker
0 likes
Aha, mine was a bullet vibrator from Ann Summers. It was crap.

Then my boyfriend got me a rampant rabbit. The Twisted One?

Let's put it this way, I'm going through a pack of batteries a week.
Lurker
0 likes
My mom's J C Penny catalogue
Lurker
0 likes
A thick black magic marker that I would push into my arse hole as an came when I masturbated...never lid first thankfully!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To digress slightly I think that a lot of sex toys especially for men are cheap, shoddy and a rip off - they often don't work and the stores get away with it because nobody every returns them if they aren't satisfied with them because of their intimate nature. I've had an ongoing campaign with our local sex shop trying to get them to acknowledge my complaints (I'm to old to give a damn what they think) so far to no avail. But I've finally tracked down their factory and will once more try to get a response. I am of course partly amusing myself with this but there is an element of seriousness there. In the meantime to answer the question my favourite toy is a towel, a rubber glove and a bottle of massage cream.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
To digress slightly I think that a lot of sex toys especially for men are cheap, shoddy and a rip off - they often don't work and the stores get away with it because nobody every returns them if they aren't satisfied with them because of their intimate nature. I've had an ongoing campaign with our local sex shop trying to get them to acknowledge my complaints (I'm to old to give a damn what they think) so far to no avail. But I've finally tracked down their factory and will once more try to get a response. I am of course partly amusing myself with this but there is an element of seriousness there. In the meantime to answer the question my favourite toy is a towel, a rubber glove and a bottle of massage cream.

The only thing I've bought for my husband was a fleshlight. The screw too end would clack from the auction but other than that it worked great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

The only thing I've bought for my husband was a fleshlight. The screw too end would clack from the auction but other than that it worked great.

How much did you get for it - what was the top bid?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42

How much did you get for it - what was the top bid?

LOL what a horrible typo. I meant to write suction (while he was using it). The cost was $60 or so - years ago.
Lurker
0 likes
My friend bought me a purple vibrator as a birthday present.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine was a 'silver bullet' vibrator that, of course, was not meant for internal use. It spent many a night inside me vibrating away and making me wake up in a sweat! It has a variable and random setting on it that would gradually intensify and then settle down and that still drives me crazy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got a virbrator that was shapped like a rubber duck for my 17th birthday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Ex was my sex toy as I didn't do anything sexual before him.

We went together to purchase dildo after.

1 like

The Rabbit! Lord I used that poor bunny to pieces lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The butt plug given by my ex b/f