Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you shave your cock clean? When did you start?

last reply
388 replies
44.5k views
4 watchers
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Why did you start shaving your cock??? Do you do it or do you trust her to do it for you????
The Linebacker
0 likes
Shave it? Like with a blade? No, besides there is no hair on my cock. The hair grows on the ball sack and the area around the cock.

I use an electric shaver and I do that myself. Sometimes I get waxed. Getting hairs yanked out of one's ball sack isn't a lot of fun.

I do not allow my wife to shave me down there, even with an electric razor, despite the fact that I have shaved her several times.
Lurker
0 likes
I do yes I started when I had to shave for an operation and continued afterwards.

U haven't had anyone else do it as yet but would consider it with someone I trusted.

Never say never :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Well, no I don't shave my cock. I let the hair grow, but keep it clean and smooth.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let any sharp object near the centre of my universe You're joking right?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Yeah, Silky Smooth, Cock, Balls, and Asssmile
Lurker
0 likes
I started over 20 years ago, when I was overseas, and was hot, so i tried it, and have been Smooth ever since!! I've found most chicks really like it;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started about five years ago and have never looked back. I really love the feeling of a totally smooth cock and balls, and especially to feel her hands and lips on my smooth parts. So far I have shaved myself, always with a razer.
Lurker
0 likes
It's not always clean shaven, but it's always cleaned up and buzzed down. I don't like having to deal with razor bumps and little cuts
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have a few times but most women I have been with find the stubble irritates their clot so let it grow again. Just keep it neatly trimmed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have started to shave when i did the cycle thing - and have been doing so for long. All my girl friends and guy friends like it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have mine shaved, feels good, looks great compared to having a bush full of hair and girls do seem to like it more. When I'm not shaved I keep it shortly trimmed. I do use a razor, takes some time but differently not going to try waxing anytime soon.
Lurker
0 likes
Been slick for over 6 years...love the intmacy it gives me and wife!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - started several years ago - love how it feels and prefer all my cocks shaven.
Lurker
0 likes
I started shaving when I was about 40 I think (maybe a bit younger). I wanted to change things up and find I love it. Sometimes I am completely shaved and other times just the lower shaft and balls. But I always keep the rest close and neat when not shaved. I just find it better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A personal groomer and razor under ball sack and trimmer in ass crack. as for how long guessing 15 years or so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I shave mine with an electric razor. I like to keep the hair short. I work in hot places and sweat a lot so I like to keep it all cool. Besides I think it makes it look nicer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave with a razer, started 2 years ago now (maybe it was 3).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Used to, but had trouble with hair follicles, so now just trim it. Shaved looks sexier I think
Lurker
0 likes
I trim above my cock and to the side but shave my balls.
Actually had my ass waxed a few times too which feels amazing afterwards.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I do shave all over. Like it smooth and clean. Have been doing so for about 15 years.
As an aside, it also make my cock look bigger.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do keep myself shaven and smooth. Like the look with a little patch of hair. I have been doing this for years and years.
Lurker
0 likes
I started about 20 years ago when I had an op and liked it so carried on shaving, have had 2 of my partners shave me in the past but now usually use cream to remove the hair
Lurker
0 likes
yes - do it regularly - benn doing it for about 5 years
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
I have done it before, but I have hairy pubes and stomach and chest. Now I used to stop just above the cock with shaved cock and balls.

However, I have a question - how far up do most of you lot shave?

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Lurker
0 likes
I was about 38 when I first shaved my pubes felt really good...my wife asked me if id like to do it to please her
Lurker
0 likes
Around Jan 2006 I think I asked a new girl friend to shave her pussy for me and the next time I saw her I was greeted by a very tidy bald Beaver. I together that I started shaving my crotch. For me it was more about the Kinky aspect. I reckon I was about 53 when I started shaving there. Part of it was she shaved her coochie for me so it was just natural for me to return the favor.
Lurker
0 likes
Just a little trim...gotta keep it classy!