21.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do u often go out without panties? in a short skirt maybe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have and I probably won't ever, it seems uncomfortable and what happens if there is a gust of wind!? [-o<
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do when i wear yogas...or anything that causes a panty line....i hate panty lines
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I havent worn panties since I was 19.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by katie1984
I havent worn panties since I was 19.

thank you... pretty girl.. and a brave one...lovely Engklish rose..
Lurker
0 likes
Never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only a few times and I've gotten laid each time!! If I'm in panties I'll wear a g-string or thong mostly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no, I don't like the feel of it personally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
at home only depending on what I'm wearing
0 likes
I do go without panties sometimes. When I ware a skirt to work I like to go pantless it makes me feel naughty
;)
Lurker
0 likes
Only when I'm horny
Lurker
0 likes
If I'm on a date and want to avoid panty lines, and I'm wearing something tight, I'll forget panties! But for just a random night at the club or something, even in tight clothes, I ALWAYS wear panties!
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes depends how naughty I am feeling
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do. I hate panties so much. I prefer the breeze stroking my clit all the time. So no I don't wear panties all the time. Only when necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually go without ... Love to feel the fresh air ... And if a little gust of wind lifts my skirt and someone gets a glimpse that's even better
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Hmm...what did I write on the last thread about this?

I like not wearing panties on a warm day when I've got a loose skirt on. Lovely feeling of freedom, and always that feeling of naughtiness, wondering if anyone else realises.

But under jeans I usually find panties more comfortable.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Hmm...what did I write on the last thread about this?

I like not wearing panties on a warm day when I've got a loose skirt on. Lovely feeling of freedom, and always that feeling of naughtiness, wondering if anyone else realises.

But under jeans I usually find panties more comfortable.

don't like wearing much else, either, do you. just an observation *Giggles and runs*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

don't like wearing much else, either, do you. just an observation *Giggles and runs*

How about going out just wearing panties and no clothes!! Now that's thinking outside the box!!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

How about going out just wearing panties and no clothes!! Now that's thinking outside the box!!

Locked myself out of the house in just my panties once.
Had to climb through a window to get back in.
Good job I didn't get stuck
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You're showing a bit more than usual yourself today

(none of this will make any sense when we change our avatars again lol)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

You're showing a bit more than usual yourself today

(none of this will make any sense when we change our avatars again lol)

yeah, by friday people will be going... what are they talking about and scratching their heads smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Believe it or not, in my first year at Uni one night I locked myself out of my student room wearing nothing at all.

Had to go downstairs, out the front door, round the back to the fire escape and climb in through the window (which was luckily open just enough to squeeze through...)

Somewhere there is a CCTV reel....

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

yeah, cause really, your ass hanging out like that would have been too much to pass up for anybody.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

*blushes* a few people probably know about my sordid past. back in the day (the day being pre 2012) i thought nothing of running around at parties in only my underwear - i think it's important, at least to me, that i was usually high - it's not something i'd so while straight... often. well... maybe occasionally, if properly motivated. btw, undies means bra and panties, and i take great pride in wearing cute undies if i know there's a good chance i'll be semi naked at some point. smile

Lurker
0 likes
if my significant other is with me and i'm feeling bold
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i go with out them as much as possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never really thought about it...I usually wear a thong, to avoid the pantyline...but I can be adventurous and go bare if I am wearing a skirt...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never really thought about it...I usually wear a thong, to avoid the pantyline...but I can be adventurous and go bare if I am wearing a skirt...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, no. I've done it before to "try it" and I felt so unbelievably uncomfortable. I don't mind when I'm in my house-- especially when I'm going to sleep-- but outside? Nope.