last reply
25 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm looking for a new man, and as a joke I am creating a questionnaire, probably I won't get "real" potential candidates to fill it out, well maybe only question 1 about penis size haha!!!

Anyway so I was wondering what questions would be on your questionnaire? what does your partner need to have, and it doesnt have to be sexual of course, I'm just after some inspiration and a laugh surprised)

Smiler:0)
A Professional Writer is an amateur who didn't quit"
Lurker
0 likes
First thing I would want is to find a guy that had the qualities in him before I worried about his cock size

Next thing might be how it made me feel? again size is not the answer to love. To me it would be the little things he makes me feel special.

Now looking for one night stands, disregard the pervious advice
Story Verifier
0 likes
I am sorry I have to be honest (as ever) I couldnt be satisfied by a man that had a weener, I just couldn't lol.
he could be the nicest guy in the world but if he isnt at least average, well he's not for me lol.. I must sound so shallow

x
Lurker
0 likes
I've been with big men, little men, men with short dicks, long dicks, medium dicks, dicks with curves, and some were just dicks.

The best I've had, had the one thing the others were lacking... intelligence and the knowledge to use what he had.

But the most important thing to me is intelligence.

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've said it before in joking, but in jokes is some truth.

"I'm not as good as I once was,
but I'm better once then I ever was."

Is most time the truth.
With age come experiance, if you're willing to learn.
So as Ling-Li said,
one thing the others were lacking... intelligence and the knowledge

I love to learn new things. More so when it comes to making her feel great.

Bat
Lurker
0 likes
Intelligence and humor are equally important to me
Lurker
0 likes
I'm another one who's attracted to intelligence and humour. I like a man who doesn't take himself too seriously. Also, confidence and physical fitness. I'm a pretty active person and would want him to be able to keep up!
Story Verifier
0 likes
Oh you lot!! with your sensible answers you're just making me look bad!! lol
It was supposed to be fun! surprised)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a jaded bitter man let me laugh at all the posts concerning humor and intellect. I get comments on my intellect and humor all the time and the number one thing that breaks the deal are LOOKS pure and simple. Women may not want to admit it but personally I think that is the first thing women look for.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Oh how wrong you are Orion!! Looks are just an added spice. If a guy can make me laugh, is intelligent and an all around good guy, it does not matter what he looks like. Its whats inside that matters.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
As a jaded bitter man let me laugh at all the posts concerning humor and intellect. I get comments on my intellect and humor all the time and the number one thing that breaks the deal are LOOKS pure and simple. Women may not want to admit it but personally I think that is the first thing women look for.

I agree... it is for the first initial attraction...But past that, the intellect and humor can take over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pixie
Oh how wrong you are Orion!! Looks are just an added spice. If a guy can make me laugh, is intelligent and an all around good guy, it does not matter what he looks like. Its whats inside that matters.

Your absolutely right Pixie.
Lurker
0 likes
lets assume he has decent looks and al teast attractive enough to look his way at that point intelligence and honesty tilts the scale in his favor

To me he has to have an intelligence level equal to me exhibit kindness gentleness and honesty I have to feel good in his

From those qualities I can be aroused and worry about his package when the time comes I just can't see me falling for a well endowed idiot. or self centered guy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well what better way to get to know someone when there are no barriers. On here anyone can talk and just be themselves without barriers because if something happens you don't like ending it is as impersonal as clicking a little X and shutting down the window. I have seen women with a guy who has much personality as interior wall paint but I must admit he was hot so there off she goes.

Maybe Lush just has a great sub string of the female population that doesn't care for looks but in most cases I must stand firm and say that if a guy is hot other things slide down the scale where as if he is smart and funny there still needs to be at least enough looks to get by on.
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Is that your #1 must Orion? Looks?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not in the slightest. When I was married, the one time I did it, the woman weighed 500 pounds. But I thought she had a heart of gold. I would still be married to her if she hadn't just told me one day that she didn't love me anymore. I can find beauty in anyone.

Number one for me is intelligence because at the end of the day if you can't carry on a good conversation then nothing else matters. If you can't communicate how do you expect to get through the rigors of a life with another person over which you have no control.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
Not in the slightest. When I was married, the one time I did it, the woman weighed 500 pounds. But I thought she had a heart of gold. I would still be married to her if she hadn't just told me one day that she didn't love me anymore. I can find beauty in anyone.

Number one for me is intelligence because at the end of the day if you can't carry on a good conversation then nothing else matters. If you can't communicate how do you expect to get through the rigors of a life with another person over which you have no control.

Then why do you question it when a woman says the same thing? Are men so lofty and women so shallow?
Lurker
0 likes
I think I may have answered this question before, in a different forum here, but...

You can have technique, you can have the body, the size, but if you do not have passion, a sense of wanting to please as much as be pleased, you do not have anything. I think anyone can rock a man's world, or a woman's world, for any short amount of time. But it is the heart and the passion that propels a lover past the feels of the mundane and familiar to be able to sustain a healthy and exciting love life.

I remember when Lush asked me if I would come to the forum, and I was very hesitant. I am what I say I am, a sexual nerd. But it is the passion and sincerity of many of the folks here that keeps me coming back. After so many subjects, the truth comes out. Eventually, you let down your guard and speak what is really in your heart. The heart of the women here (sorry, guys, you have it, too) is what keeps me coming back.

Okay, off the soapbox...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat

You can't know how intelligent and humorous a man is just by looking at him. If he's a complete stranger there has to be something physically appealing to get a woman interested. But that can just be the look in his eyes, the way he smiles, the energy he radiates. One women's version of good-looking is often completely different to another's.

I based my answer on how I feel now. Looks become less important to me the older I get. If I'd been asked this same question as a twenty year old, I probably would've answered differently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu

Then why do you question it when a woman says the same thing? Are men so lofty and women so shallow?

I am not saying men are lofty. I am only speaking for myself. Almost all of my friends have women interested in them that they will not persue a relationship with simply based upon what she looks like. I merely remind them what idiots they are and move on.

And where I speak from my experience with women in an online dating situation. I have read and replied to a hundred profiles of women saying they want intellect and humor and while we talk online it goes great. as long as it stays like that and there is never that chance of meeting. Whenever it moves to that place it generals goes something like this.

Her- " You know I really like you and want to meet you. Do you have a picture so I will know who I am looking for?"

Me- " Sure go to my myspace at such and such "

Her- " ok will do. Talk to you soon"

And if I hear from her again it is generally to tall me what a waste of time I was. Those are the ones I really love to get emails back from.

As I said I am jaded and bitter from experience and I am sorry if it isn't wanted here. I express myself and how I feel because I feel it. What I can't figure out is if what they wanted was what I had to offer and they wanted it then why are my looks that important. I am not a rock star but I am not an elephant man / Quasimodo either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I retract all previous statements because obviosly I am wrong. Lush seems to present then entire female populace who doesn't care and as such it was wrong to voice my views here.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat
I retract all previous statements because obviosly I am wrong. Lush seems to present then entire female populace who doesn't care and as such it was wrong to voice my views here.

Wow...nobody said you were wrong. I simply stated that my view differs...because (obviously) my experiences have been different than yours.

While the women here don't necessarily represent the entire female populace, I'd have to say we are some of the most honest, accepting women I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Sorry if I offended you OTat...not my intention at all.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Story Verifier
0 likes
Hm well this was supposed to be a fun topic!! that didn't quite go to plan! surprised)

I for one will admit that to a certain degree I am shallow.
Not because I expect a man to have perfect looks but because he has to look the way that I want him to look in order to make me weak at the knees.
that probably does mean that he needs to be handsome but then everyones idea of handsome is different.
Just my pennies worth.

x
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by smiler77
Hm well this was supposed to be a fun topic!! that didn't quite go to plan! surprised)

I for one will admit that to a certain degree I am shallow.
Not because I expect a man to have perfect looks but because he has to look the way that I want him to look in order to make me weak at the knees.
that probably does mean that he needs to be handsome but then everyones idea of handsome is different.
Just my pennies worth.

x

Nothing wrong with being honest and knowing what you want, what turns you on.

Please enjoy my current story competition entry:

Alisha Unleashed

Book Four in the Mac and Grace Saga begins:

Boardrooms & Boudoirs

And the latest micros:

Sheer Perfection & Still Fuckin’ Hot

Fireworks & Bliss

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OrionTat

My previous post disappeared for some reason, but I hope it didn't offend you. I'm sure there are plenty of women focused on looks, and I would've been one of them in my younger years. Different things attract me now, that's all.
Lurker
0 likes
Let me say in my younger days appearance played a bigger roll in attractions to me. I opted for tall dark handsome. married him to find his shallow dishonest and a cheating bastard.

Learning from earlier mistakes in life, my views are of a more mature outlook. I treasure most an openness honesty and a guy with an equally healthy sexual appetite.

I don't just want to make love with, him I want it to be fun rewarding. No matter how many times we make love, I want the last time leaving me wanting more.

I like a guy that is adventurous under the sheets A guy that knows how to bring me to the next level, takes the time necessary to get there.

I want to be treated special like a woman, that includes the small things, like occasional rose, opening my car door, little things where he shows me I'm special.

In return he becomes special to me and I'm not afraid to express, it in what ever mood I may be in , I might just ride his cock all night Or I could go wild or tenderly make love

I might turn him on and he jackhammers me. If I'm in love with a guy I will express it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ASubtlepassion
I think I may have answered this question before, in a different forum here, but...

You can have technique, you can have the body, the size, but if you do not have passion, a sense of wanting to please as much as be pleased, you do not have anything. I think anyone can rock a man's world, or a woman's world, for any short amount of time. But it is the heart and the passion that propels a lover past the feels of the mundane and familiar to be able to sustain a healthy and exciting love life.

I remember when Lush asked me if I would come to the forum, and I was very hesitant. I am what I say I am, a sexual nerd. But it is the passion and sincerity of many of the folks here that keeps me coming back. After so many subjects, the truth comes out. Eventually, you let down your guard and speak what is really in your heart. The heart of the women here (sorry, guys, you have it, too) is what keeps me coming back.

Okay, off the soapbox...

I completely agree with you without the passion for one another and the desire to want to please eachother no matter what that may entail you dont have anything to work with. Intelligence is a must I cant stand a stupid man. Patience is an important thing as well along with countless other things, the older I get the pickier I get about the men I want to date
Apple
Matriarch
0 likes
I wouldn't say too shallow smiler, just "young" that's all We were all young once (tries to remember), and had ideals that were a little on the lofty side.

Welcome to the forums Apple
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by techgoddess
Rocco and I fell in love with each other sight unseen. I was attracted to his intelligence and his kindness before I ever got to lay eyes on him. So I beg to differ on the "looks are #1" statement.

Anither thing we have in common Tech. I fell in love with my man sight unseen as well. Just makes our bond stronger, I feel.