Helping virgins

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hi Ladies, Im curious about what you all think of the idea of helping a virgin out? Teaching and giving him experience or not interested because he isnt experienced?
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't do it just for the sake of doing it, it isn't a fetish or turn on for me. If I had a connection with someone who was a virgin and things naturally progressed and he needed help figuring things out then I would feel honored. I wouldn't look at it as "teaching" though and the thought of someone inexperienced is not a turn off in anyway.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thank you for your response. Ill be interested to so what others think too. Thanks for starting us off
smile
Lurker
0 likes
already had a virgin

been there done that

then i started wearing his t-shirt
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Up4AlmostAnything
Hi Ladies, Im curious about what you all think of the idea of helping a virgin out? Teaching and giving him experience or not interested because he isnt experienced?

You might enjoy my story Aunty Rose which is about helping out a young inexperienced man.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Thanks, im looking forward to reading that...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personally I think it would be hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jessicaheart696
I wouldn't do it just for the sake of doing it, it isn't a fetish or turn on for me. If I had a connection with someone who was a virgin and things naturally progressed and he needed help figuring things out then I would feel honored. I wouldn't look at it as "teaching" though and the thought of someone inexperienced is not a turn off in anyway.

I agree.