Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

whats the naughtiest thing you've ever done?

last reply
7 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
whats your naughtiest expirience?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I was in the produce section of the grocery store late one night...not many people there. I had assorted groceries because I was preparing for a dinner party the following evening. I had a couple of huge cucumbers (and I mean fucking HUGE) in my cart. And I walked down an empty aisle (as I said before, not many people were in the store). I got smack dab in the middle of the aisle, near one of those automated "Take One" coupon machines that dispense one coupon at a time. And...OMG...I can't believe I'm sharing this...Anyhoo. I checked and double checked to make sure no one was looking...and I took 2 coupons instead of one.yaK9Z63xaTc1ROWO

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Linebacker
0 likes
I can't say. But it may or may not have been on government property and the parachutes may not have belonged to me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I step some time in the boys locker room during gym after everyone else went out on the floor. Almost got caught with my two boys I was servicing but the teacher didn't really see anything, he of course knew something was happening or at least going to happen so I was suspended. Not really the naughtiest thing but *content removed by mod for violating terms & conditions* I'd say in comparison it would be close. I don't really think of any of my act as naughty. Fun, exciting? HELL YES
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Jessi_Leigh
I step some time in the boys locker room during gym after everyone else went out on the floor. Almost got caught with my two boys I was servicing but the teacher didn't really see anything, he of course knew something was happening or at least going to happen so I was suspended. Not really the naughtiest thing but *content removed by mod for violating terms & conditions*I'd say in comparison it would be close. I don't really think of any of my act as naughty. Fun, exciting? HELL YES

You might want to review the Lush Rules about age referencing .....

I agree not to discuss or make mention of the subjects: incest, , sex with underage people (under 16), child abuse, dangerous sexual acts, drugging, suicide or bestiality, either in the forums, chat rooms, messaging, comment areas or in member profiles.

Lush Terms
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I was in the produce section of the grocery store late one night...not many people there. I had assorted groceries because I was preparing for a dinner party the following evening. I had a couple of huge cucumbers (and I mean fucking HUGE) in my cart. And I walked down an empty aisle (as I said before, not many people were in the store). I got smack dab in the middle of the aisle, near one of those automated "Take One" coupon machines that dispense one coupon at a time. And...OMG...I can't believe I'm sharing this...Anyhoo. I checked and double checked to make sure no one was looking...and I took 2 coupons instead of one.UqPLsYYZ12TW3OYC

Cucumbers? that's it?

This is the store brand vanilla. Yeah, the kind without little vanilla bean specs in it.
Lurker
0 likes
I would tell you...
but I'd have to kill you...
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked the cousin of my kids father on his parents living room couch while he was away in jail.
Lurker
0 likes
When my cousin was asleep, I fucked her. Well technically fucked her, I didn't cum in her or anything. And I just put my dick in her vagina, but I don't know your definition of fuck. But that's the naughtiest thing I've ever done.
Lurker
0 likes
And now I see that this is in the Ask the Gals section, when you put something in here, put Girls: first, so it's clarified.