Younger guys

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So here it is, I've always had a thing for women older than me, be it a few years or a decent amount. It's so much harder trying to get women older than myself so what are your thoughts on it? (I'm currently 20)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Keep the faith, Cougars are everywhere. I have had several fun romps with young guys, you'll find a woman that will accept you.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
I definitely prefer my men older but I'm 25.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you interested in older women just for fucking or are you looking to actually date one? What's the attraction for you?

Regardless, it's hard to answer this question for you when we have no idea what you're like in the presence of women, young or old. You appear to be a handsome guy but maybe your personality isn't up to scratch, or you can't hold a conversation or maybe your pick-up lines are way too cheezy - don't know! All I can tell you is that there are plenty of older women that love younger men but most of them don't buy into the bullshit so being straight up and honest might make some difference.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Are you interested in older women just for fucking or are you looking to actually date one? What's the attraction for you?

Regardless, it's hard to answer this question for you when we have no idea what you're like in the presence of women, young or old. You appear to be a handsome guy but maybe your personality isn't up to scratch, or you can't hold a conversation or maybe your pick-up lines are way too cheezy - don't know! All I can tell you is that there are plenty of older women that love younger men but most of them don't buy into the bullshit so being straight up and honest might make some difference.

I'd say at the moment I'm looking for a short term thing, but who knows that can happen when you meet someone. Can't hit the nail on the head as to what the attraction is, I guess the idea of someone older.

I'd like to say I'm a gentleman, and have been told so. I may only be 20 but work made me grow up fast. I take you word on that but I'd love to meet one and finally share some bonding time! Ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Age is not a big determining factor for me. Attitude is; personality. I have had guys in their 50s try to act like teenagers, and vice versa, and both are definate turn offs. Be yourself and approach with confidence and I think the right ladies will respond positively.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I preferr older guys, as a rule they are much better lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really think there is no rule on this one.

The days are gone when you only saw young women with older millionaires. Today you can often see younger men with older millionairesses!!

I have a good friend who has a regular partner who is much younger than her, she feels a little embarassed about it but not enough to stop her. If the woman in question is ok with it, why not?

I would be very happy to be with a younger man, not happened yet. Well it has but I mean not a big age difference.