Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

and the Winner of the June 2013 $100 Attention Whore Contest is...

last reply
39 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
By a surprisingly slender margin, SUMMER JONES! A big round of applause please folks, she really outdid herself in this competition. =d>

An honourable mention to our runners up, KinkyBecky, and NaughtyAnnie.

Thanks for playing everyone, that one was really entertaining!

Lurker
0 likes
=d> Well done Summer!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Thanks. I'll take my reward money in 2013 pennies.zXWZEEYOiIeWwylR

Oh wait...nevermind.

Congratulations Summer!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations, Summer!
You earned it girl smile

Lurker
0 likes
Oh Wow, Congratulations Summer, well done!! I knew you could Win It, Soooo Sexxxysmile How does it feel to be Lushs Biggest Whore? Mmmm...Yeah Baby!!!
Lurker
0 likes
well done summer.
Lurker
0 likes
Aww thanks everyone, and don't worry I'll still be posting my daily tits lol. Thank you all so much for the ones that supported me xoxo

Summer J.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Congratulations and well earned!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Congratulations Summer! i just won a big pile of cash, thanks to you - doesn't always pay to go against the favorite, you know.... hey, Nic! i'll take that in small bills, thank you very much!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yayyyyy.... Thrilled for you, Summer! You definitely deserve to win! Congrats! smile XO

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Well done, Summer! I bow down to your great technique and even greater tits . Lol.

Annie x

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Congratulations Summer.

Lurker
0 likes
Way to go Summer, contest may be over but please keep sharing with us old horny dudes lol Congrats Summer, you are so hot and sexy!!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Congrats Summer, your mum called, APPAULED! hahahha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CONGRATS BABYGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very proud of you!!;) xoxoxo
Code Monkey
0 likes
Congratulations SJ, a well deserved win.

Summer, you did not need any help from me on this one, you won this competition on your own two feet (legs and boobies).

Thanks for your generous gift of the prize money, I shall put it to good use.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by gav
Congratulations SJ, a well deserved win.

Summer, you did not need any help from me on this one, you won this competition on your own two feet (legs and boobies).

Thanks for your generous gift of the prize money, I shall put it to good use.

i have a few suggestions, but i'll keep them to myself ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations Summer. Who was the surprisingly close #2 girl? Congrats to both.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I think kinky_becky deserves a big hand for coming in such a close second - well done to her too!

And both of them are almost as popular as the "supernatural stories" page!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I think kinky_becky deserves a big hand for coming in such a close second - well done to her too!

And both of them are almost as popular as the "supernatural stories" page!

I know right, that is what I found the most intriguing about this whole thing. The supernatural page is one of the most popular things on the site. Who would have guessed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Summer!!

And also to the 2 sexy ladies who were right behind you!! Not a bad place to be I might add!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

I know right, that is what I found the most intriguing about this whole thing. The supernatural page is one of the most popular things on the site. Who would have guessed?

blame twilight for that.

Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulation Summer. You and the top forty five or so got more page views in June than I've had in my entire time here at Lush Stories.

[url]http://[/url]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congrats Sexy Girl! Love the pics you send us!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats and well done indeed. You can turn your whoring out to a business. How much do you charge for whoring out stories?
Clumeleon
0 likes
Summer Jones? Never heard of her...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Summer Jones? Never heard of her...

LOL...that just struck me as funny. Congrats Summer, Becky and Annie.