Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A lover or a fucker, what is best and what are you?

last reply
23 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Both, depending on mood
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
both.
my witty cum-back is on its way
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Defenitely both
Lurker
0 likes
Both of course.
I don't think you could ever be just one of the two... hard time imagining it anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely both and definitely depends on mood
Lurker
0 likes
I get a lot more approaches from guys who want to fuck me in comparison to those who want to love me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a lover to my wife and she enjoys a fucker ....or two
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmmmm... beloved who is hot in sex and caring in love is the best choice.
Neel
Lurker
0 likes
mostly a fucker right now
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
currently a fucker. could certainly be be a lover too - if she deserves it
Lurker
0 likes
I've been both but have to lean towards lover. Even when getting dirty and kinky, love is at the base of all my actions in the bedroom with my wife.
Lurker
0 likes
to me a woman's body is a playground.....to be enjoyed....to kiss...to lick....to suck......just explore.....to touch.....feel its softness....feel its heat....and if she is enjoying all this to the limit........she will then beg you to fuck her..........and when she wants to be fucked thats when fucking her is at its best
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Funny the dudes are all posting. But then, this seems to warrant crowd sourcing more.

Bah. Might as well post my opinion.

Honestly? Both, but lover comes before fucker for me. I'm a hopelessly hopeless romantic though. And, I much prefer sex when you have a strong connection to the lady. Emotional and Physical. Makes it far more intense and far more enjoyable.
Lurker
0 likes
I am a lover and a fucker to my lover. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I am both with the right lover smile The combination is wonderful! {}{}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As has been said, I am both. But for me it is not dependent on the mood but dependent on the person. I have people in my love with whom (if I could) I would make love and others with whom I am happy to fuck.

Which is best? Well again that depends. Being in love and making love is the most wonderful thing imaginable... but I love a good fuck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm definitely both, depending on the day and the person, but typically I'm more of a lover... just with a few kinky nights. I like my partner the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can be both and what is best is what I am at that specific time!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChopperRodgers

i guess by now you realize you have to be both or neither, i'm both
Lurker
0 likes
I fuck with love biggrin I'm not into slow emotional sex because it does nothing for me, I like it rough and nasty and then cuddle after. Outside of the bedroom I am a lover I need to be giving or receiving affections 24/7.
Lurker
0 likes
Im a fucker in the bedroom during sex I need it hot and heavy, then a lover after - some kissing and cuddling. Also a lover out of the bedroom, showing that special someone how much they mean to me and hope to recieve the same in return!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Both. Sometimes I need some loving and sometimes I need a good fucking.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░