Sex Clubs

last reply
21 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any of you ever been to a sex club. What was it like? Would you do it again?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No and I know there are quite a few here in Barcelona.

I think I would feel very inhibited, though the idea is very tempting. The only problem is that the guys I know who go always take along some very dodgy women. Well, they themselves are not exactly beautiful specimens but to get in a man has to take along a woman and vice versa. They tend to pick up some really rough women just to get in then ignore them. I have the feeling that the sort of people I would find in these clubs would be very disappointing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been to one and I really do not have any interest in going. But I know a couple who does go occasionally and they love it. They have made many friends and sometimes they have parties at their homes too. From what they tell me, there are many very attractive people there but also some not so attractive people. I think the rules are the same as what the above poster stated. Guys are only admitted when accompanied by a woman but I think single women can go alone. Not sure though.

I might be interested in trying a place like Hedo or Desires someday, actually it is a fantasy of mine. But while you can have sex in the open there, it is much different than a true sex club, at least I think it is, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i went once with a friend and it was... not what i was expecting. it wasn't terrible, mind, but i chose not to do anything with anyone there and was happy when we left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been on a few occasions. I have to say I enjoyed myself immensely as did the woman I brought. We never partnered off with another couple, instead chose to play with ourselves rather than branch out. I definitely would go again.
Chivalry is the only "wingman" you need.

Please read and comment on my story http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/a-night-to-remember.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have and I loved it and would go again in a heart beat.
Lurker
0 likes
No I have not, but my mom has several times ;) She is very popular in Orange County lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Talia
No I have not, but my mom has several times ;) She is very popular in Orange County lol

smile)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Talia

Ok, that was pretty darn funny.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never been to one.....
Lurker
0 likes
been to many clubs ..but now that im on lush and found the cyber queen ..sex is better and cheaper
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - while in the US some while ago.
I have to say the experience, for me anyway, was the least sexy thing(s) I have ever experienced.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I have been a couple of times, the best one you must apply to be a member and audition. They are selective and some people I know that I would consider attractive have been declined
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So where do you go to find sex clubs? And their rules?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES, I've been to many on and off premisis clubs, some are seedy for sure, but many here in NY are great, it makes for a really hot night, and even more fun when we get home.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife and I have been to a sex club in Atlanta. We weren't there to swap, instead just enjoyed watching others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I haven't but I've always been a bit curious
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have been to several both in Arizona and in California. It really depends on the night and your attitude. Sometimes we had an awesome time and sometimes not. We weren't there to swing, mainly to watch and be watched.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover and I have made one visit to Club Sesso in Portland, OR and once we overcame our shyness, courtesy of a few G&T's, things got interesting. For the most part we enjoyed each other but both of us did sample the menu. The highlight for us was finding the Couples Only Room (8-10 small beds), getting lost in our own lusty game, taking it from love-making to intense fucking, all the time being aware of the ever-growing crowd of onlookers. Admittedly it was a narcissistic rush realizing we had become the main attraction. We left at 2am for our hotel room and fucked like rabbits until 5am on the residual buzz. There's no doubt we felt overwhelmed in the days following but the positives far outweighed any negatives. We even learned a new trick, one that's become a frequently used arrow in my quiver of things that can make Ms Bikeboy gush!

We'd visit a swing club again but have both said we'd veer towards a more private room, inviting one or two others to join us behind closed doors. Of course some of those private rooms do have windows! smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I have, it was insane but arousing. So many people with the same needs, just random guy after guy until you're work out or times up. I've been a few times with a partners and by myself and have yet to be dissapointed!