Login

Favorite toys ;)

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, what are your favorite toys in the bedroom?
Looking for new toys myself so more specific the better!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Welcome to Lush, Honey!!

I am also browsing for some new toys and given the cost of some, I was looking for some recommendations?

I'm thinking of getting a couple of wee bullet type clit vibes, but also fancy a new vibrator. Now I am very happy with my Lelo Gigi, but I fancy a change...

I'm liking the look of some of the Swan, Leaf and Pico toys I've seen, but they are pricey, so, I wanted to know are they any good??

Any advice would be appreciated!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I am a huge fan of the Hitachi Magic Wand....

It's a plug in and very strong.

You can buy lots of attachments for it..

You will cum EVERYTIME you use it...it's amazing...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have 9 toys (Life-Like and Double End Dongs, Glass Toys, etc) that I use occasionally but still have yet to find anything better than the Lelo Soraya. I guess she would be my "Go To" friend! I really cant imagine anything being better, unless maybe if they added a 3rd leg for anal stimulation too, LOL!

I can totally recommend Lelo products. I also have the Mona and Mia and have tried the Medium Smart Wand and a few others. And from chatting with other Lushies who have used other Lelo's, they all say the same thing. The best adult toys by far!! Maybe a little pricey compared to some others, but well worth it and in the long run probably save you money too since they last and they have great warranty.
Lurker
0 likes
Nikki703 is spot on... I've had plenty of toys over the years but the Lelo Soraya is the Holy Grail!!! It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. AMAZING!!!