Trouble eating my own cum! Help!

last reply
43 replies
21.1k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When im horny, I have the unbearable desire to eat my own cum but always chicken out at the last minute :/ And even if I summon the courage to eat my own cum by using the legs over m head method. I hate myself after and feel bad :/ Any tips? Thank you in advance.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I find my juice to be warm, creamy and fantastic. Beyond the taste it seemingly brings me closer to a special person in my mind. Further, and this may be deemed weird, the more often I eat my cream seemingly the stronger my orgasms that follow become. So is this remaking, renewing testosterone?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just do it, its yours right?? take it all down....
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
This is amazing.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
This is amazing.

Eating your own cum, or the 'legs over the head method'?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Liz

This entire post. Every bit of it. It's wonderful.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like a possible guilt reaction to homosexual desires. Counseling might help, unless it comes from a religious advisor.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
You either like it, or don't no big deal! I Love, savoring the flavor of my own..Mmmm... Swallowing it all, Yummmmsmile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you asking us to give you approval? I'm not sure anyone here can tell you how to eat your own cum better. Nor do I think that we can help you feel better about it afterwards.
Either do it, or don't
Follow your impulse, or don't
It's a personal decision. But if you're doing anything that makes you feel guilty or shamed afterwards... you're probably having fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Tips? Get a hobby. I do love a good orgasm, but spending your evening upside down with your arse in the air, whilst trying to jerk off into your mouth is not the most productive of practices.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had my legs over my head before as a teenager, out of simple curiousity smile I also chickened out when my orgasm approached, it was kind of scary. I did later taste it off of my finger tips, it's rather nice in small amounts.

A few weeks ago, while lying on my back and entertaining myself, I accidentally shot myself squarely on the forehead.... was intending to shoot it on my chest, aim was off a little bit :) First I was a little shocked, the impact was quite massive! After that I got rather annoyed that it started dribbling into my eyes, and I quickly ran into the bathroom to clean up.

It was an interesting glimpse into what a woman must feel like, it was almost like being slapped on the forehead. I never understood the appeal in cumming on a woman or why she would want it, I may have a slight idea now why that can be a turnon.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I am now curious...how many methods there actually are.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I discovered another! If you have good aim, lying on your back slightly reclined and arched can definitely do the trick. And obviously you can lick your fingers afterwards. Or do it in a cup. Or lick your nipples!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Try eating it out of a pussy after just fucking it. The excitement of getting your chick off will make it the best tasting meal you can have and she'll love you for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know about eating your own but I know from a female perspective it is sexy for a man to kiss you after you have had his cum in your mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dragon_Lily
Don't know about eating your own but I know from a female perspective it is sexy for a man to kiss you after you have had his cum in your mouth

And this is the ONLY way I'll taste myself - gotta thank her properly for giving you that sweetest of kisses
Lurker
0 likes
Tasting own precum def adds to the horniness of the situation... as for swallowing own cum after.... prob yes if a gal wanted to see me do it;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to take it from my wife's mouth now. But the trick for me, especially at first was to take it while I was super horned up...like as my orgasm built...after it actually hit full blown, my "craving" went away.
Try stroking it until you just start to seep a nice amount of precum and then relax....take it on your finger and enjoy. Then pump until your a little closer and get a slightly bigger load of the good stuff, and then STOP and relax. Hold off the big one as long as you can and your craving will grow as well. It helps build stamina as well! smile
The legs over the head method is usually uncomfortable, and difficult for most, although with help from your lady it can be fun as well.

Don't fear the cum! :)
Lurker
0 likes
You know - a lot of people don't like the concept and wouldn't do it.

I, as a female, would not want my husband to do so, just as much as I wouldn't want him to ask me to peg him.

Cum swallowing (quit calling it 'eating - that's so disgusting sounding) I do that - that's my job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
You know - a lot of people don't like the concept and wouldn't do it.

I, as a female, would not want my husband to do so, just as much as I wouldn't want him to ask me to peg him.

Cum swallowing (quit calling it 'eating - that's so disgusting sounding) I do that - that's my job.

You've never had the urge to "share" with hubby after going down on him and satisfying him by taking his cum in your mouth?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kinkme

You've never had the urge to "share" with hubby after going down on him and satisfying him by taking his cum in your mouth?

No - he doesn't like the taste . . . I don't mind my own taste, but I'm not trying to latch onto my labia for a lick.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

No - he doesn't like the taste . . . I don't mind my own taste, but I'm not trying to latch onto my labia for a lick.

That's funny! I guess that's what makes the world go round....different strokes for different folks! (definite pun intended)
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I have had a lover snowball me and we both enjoyed it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never had any inhibitions about it. And I like to know what I taste like so I can adjust sex play to include or avoid it. Relax, it's all good.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lunine
When im horny, I have the unbearable desire to eat my own cum but always chicken out at the last minute :/ And even if I summon the courage to eat my own cum by using the legs over m head method. I hate myself after and feel bad :/ Any tips? Thank you in advance.

I used to have that problem. I don't think I would ever refuse to swallow cum, my own or another's.

But I seldom hesitate any more, and I never feel bad about it. I would say that if you keep trying it, you may learn to appreciate it rather than have remorse.
Lurker
0 likes
Do it like a man, jerk off into a shot glass and pound it down without the training wheels. I'll pass on that though.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Metilda

Cum swallowing (quit calling it 'eating - that's so disgusting sounding)

Fucking amen to that. It's like saying you're going to eat a diet coke. I mean, it's liquid. You don't eat liquid. I'll notch this up as a lush pet peeve while I'm at it.

As for the topic, I don't get what the OP is wanting. You either like something, or you don't. Is that such a difficult concept to understand? I'm not one to savour the fruits of a good wank, but because other guys are, I'm not questioning if I have something wrong with me. I simply don't have a desire to do it. Simples...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

Fucking amen to that. It's like saying you're going to eat a diet coke. I mean, it's liquid. You don't eat liquid. I'll notch this up as a lush pet peeve while I'm at it.

As for the topic, I don't get what the OP is wanting. You either like something, or you don't. Is that such a difficult concept to understand? I'm not one to savour the fruits of a good wank, but because other guys are, I'm not questioning if I have something wrong with me. I simply don't have a desire to do it. Simples...

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lunine

This is all wrong, you shouldn't be eating it, you should be snorting it instead. Snorting is the way to go because then you'll get high