frenulum stimulation

last reply
4 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Does anyone guys/girls like to stimulate their men's cock by stimulating the frenulum? I heard the guy can get a massive orgasm, any experiences or tips?
Lurker
0 likes
Be careful not to break it. Happened to a friend of mine. He was in a lot of pain. It usually heals okay...ish. That's all I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The frenulum is to me the most sensitive part of my penis. So yes I do love it and most of my best orgasms come from some kind of stimulation to my frenulum. Never use your teeth though, that hurts like hell ;)
Lurker
0 likes
That is a very sensitive part of the penis. I love it when a girl stimulates it. Though DutchMike is right. No teeth. A finger or two th palm of yiu hand, tongue haha. Those work miracles.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shemale_lover
Does anyone guys/girls like to stimulate their men's cock by stimulating the frenulum? I heard the guy can get a massive orgasm, any experiences or tips?
The difference between sex and death is that with death you can do it alone and no one is going to make fun of you [url=]FUN @ SEX[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shemale_lover
The difference between sex and death is that with death you can do it alone and no one is going to make fun of you [url=]FUN @ SEX[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
Be careful not to break it. Happened to a friend of mine. He was in a lot of pain. It usually heals okay...ish. That's all I know.
What holds the world together, as I have learned from bitter experience, is sexual intercourse [url=]FUN @ SEX[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by theFreakyRican
That is a very sensitive part of the penis. I love it when a girl stimulates it. Though DutchMike is right. No teeth. A finger or two th palm of yiu hand, tongue haha. Those work miracles.
Women fake orgasms and men fake finances [url=]FUN @ SEX[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
I often do it, it drive some guys wild when I flick it with my tongue and quite often gives them an intense orgasm.

If my mouth needs a respite, gently rubbing it with the ball of my finger has a similar effect.