Bad Boys or clean cut?

last reply
10 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So many women i know desire inside for the bad boy, but when they also have a fear of stigmatisation when actually being involved with one. Now part 2, is do you believe a man can be both a Gentleman and bad boy?
Clever Gem
0 likes
Oh yes, he lives and breathes and drives me crazy! The trick is knowing when to be each one.
I would not be without that! It's hugely stimulating.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely prefer a gentleman. I don't except douche bags. However, I do think a man can be clean cut on the outside and a bad boy on the inside (or in bed).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer scruffy looking guys but only if they are gentlemanly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LatinRider
Do you believe a man can be both a Gentleman and bad boy?

Yep, Gentleman in public, bad boy in the bedroom is a perfect mix of both.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LatinRider
do you believe a man can be both a Gentleman and bad boy?

Definitely. An even mix of both is good, a little more of the bad boy is even better
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LatinRider
So many women i know desire inside for the bad boy, but when they also have a fear of stigmatisation when actually being involved with one. Now part 2, is do you believe a man can be both a Gentleman and bad boy?

People tend to have widely varying interpretations of what a 'bad boy' is... it can range from a dominant nice guy with some edge all the way to the badasses, rebels and criminals. The latter may be where you find some 'stigmatisation' but for the average girl - her idea of a 'bad boy' is usually just a guy that is confident and edgy. He doesn't have to 'look the part' necessarily - it's more of a personality thing.

I have known some rougher types in my partying days and I can think of two instances where the guys were tough-and-buff tatted up gang members (and hard criminals) and yet were extremely cheesy when it came to love and had zero backbone when it came to women. I was constantly giving them advice about their love lives and listening to them cry about their broken hearts. At times they sounded more like 'girls' than some of my friends.

Image and state-of-mind can be two very different things sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a mix of both, obviously I would like a guy to be a gentleman, but not to the point where they aren't fun and exciting to be around, they need to be able to balance the two out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a clean cut man in a suit. I love his charm, respect and manners but I love when the naughty, bad boy comes out to play at home.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A handsome, educated, strong willed man that know what he wants, and how to get it.

I have NO use for dirtbags.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately , I have always fallen for the bad boys but as I am get older, I realize that what I really want is a southern gentleman who is a bad boy in the bedroom. That is the perfect combination.