A six year old Black Metal singer

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I saw this and I was literally ROTFLMAO. They are both sooooo adorable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Come back Shirley Temple all is forgiven.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually saw this when it was shown on television, with two Speech Therapists in the room. Both gasped at the same time. That little girl can and will do irreparable damage to her vocal cords if she continues to do this. As in permanent damage... as in permanent loss/use of her full voice. Her dad shouldn't allow it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I actually saw this when it was shown on television, with two Speech Therapists in the room. Both gasped at the same time. That little girl can and will do irreparable damage to her vocal cords if she continues to do this. As in permanent damage... as in permanent loss/use of her full voice. Her dad shouldn't allow it.

I agree but she was awesome!! It was so cool seeing a sweet little girl singing something other than bubble gum pop!! Glad she is going to Vegas although not ever having watched the show, I have no clue what that means.

WOW, she is on America's Got Talent! Hope her next stop isn't America's Most Wanted! LOL!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totally agree that it would damange the vocal cords. Sure it looks cute but she will in the long run really hurt her voice if she keeps doing it.

Yulia Volkova from Russian group t.A.T.u used to do a lot of screaming, screeching etc on the first four albums (Two Russian/ Two English counterparts) until she developed cysts on her vocal cords. She had to have an operation to restore it.

Yulia Volkova is the brunette and I am assuming aged 17/18 in this video came out in 2003, she is obviously screaming and screeching in the song.

Yulia Volkova 2012. Her voice clearly isn't as crisp as it was in 2003, I am pretty sure this song is auto-tuned.

Once she had the surgery she couldn't do the screams or screeching anymore.