I was caught by my girl friends, friends coming out of the shower naked

last reply
23 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The other day I was taking a shower at my girl friends house. I thought we we alone so I walked to the kitchen naked I was caught by my girl friends 2 friends, they said something like holly crap or shit. I got an instant erection that curves up rigid fully erect they where shocked they said dam dude your cocks really big and hard. Then my girl friend walked in the kitchen I was embarrassed standing there with an erection. My girl friend asked them if they liked what they were seeing they said they did and told her she was one lucky girl I was asked how big is your cock I told them 9& 1/2 inches long 6 inches around, they said that big before or curve up like that so hard. My girl friend asked if they wanted to watch her give me a hand job they sure did watch. I STOOD THERE WITH MY GIRL FRIEND RUBBING MY COCK AS THEY WATCHED LAUGHED and said stuff I held back for close to a half hour before I ejaculated I shot 4 times then ran to the bathroom until they left. What would you lady's have done if you were there? Alo what do you think about my size and the way my erection curves up? what do you think about me getting a had job?
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is quite common for guys to have such fantasies...

And then you woke up right?
Lurker
0 likes
=d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>

Great fantasy dude. I think I'm hangin with Candy on this one but...this is a sex and fantasy sex site so yer in the right place.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by mopeddude
The other day I was taking a shower at my girl friends house. I thought we we alone so I walked to the kitchen naked I was caught by my girl friends 2 friends, they said something like holly crap or shit. I got an instant erection that curves up rigid fully erect they where shocked they said dam dude your cocks really big and hard. Then my girl friend walked in the kitchen I was embarrassed standing there with an erection. My girl friend asked them if they liked what they were seeing they said they did and told her she was one lucky girl I was asked how big is your cock I told them 9& 1/2 inches long 6 inches around, they said that big before or curve up like that so hard. My girl friend asked if they wanted to watch her give me a hand job they sure did watch. I STOOD THERE WITH MY GIRL FRIEND RUBBING MY COCK AS THEY WATCHED LAUGHED and said stuff I held back for close to a half hour before I ejaculated I shot 4 times then ran to the bathroom until they left. What would you lady's have done if you were there? Alo what do you think about my size and the way my erection curves up? what do you think about me getting a had job?

Don't listen to them dude.

This shit happens to me all the time too.

Like, the other day I walked out of the shower and I thought I was alone and I walked into the kitchen to grab a fucking coca cola classic and lo and behold, there is my girlfriend having brunch with three of her hot friends. They laughed of course so what do I do? I fucking came all over their summer salad.

They were having summer salad.

And I came on it.

I came on their summer salad.

And they ate it.

They ate cum salad.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Like, the other day I walked out of the shower and I thought I was alone and I walked into the kitchen to grab a fucking coca cola classic and lo and behold, there is my girlfriend having brunch with three of her hot friends. They laughed of course so what do I do? I fucking came all over their summer salad.

And I came on it.

And they ate it.

They ate cum salad.

Alright Felix, fess up...you sat down and joined them in eating you summer cum salad...didn't you. C'mon now. The truth Felix.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Kristind

Alright Felix, fess up...you sat down and joined them in eating you summer cum salad...didn't you. C'mon now. The truth Felix.

The truth is that I was barely able to muster a big enough load to adequately moisten their summer salad. Not to mention that with the up-curve of my cock I got some on her best friend's new blouse, as well, which she licked off, instead of getting it all on the salad. I was embarrassed about that.

But truthfully, they just ate the cum salad and that was that and I went back to the bathroom feeling used and ashamed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this what happened?

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

And I came on it.

And they ate it.

They ate cum salad.

I hope that summer salad had been adequately tossed...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This sounds a great idea and now that it's summer and not Christmas which is when this seems to have happened you can try walking down the street like that - bound to get lots of offers. (And you've actually measured your dick too).
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i walked out of the shower once and into the kitchen, naked, of course, not knowing that my wife had hired a circus. there was an entire circus in my kitchen! no animals, just lots of clowns and other circus people. they all stared at me cause i was naked. i didn't have an erection cause i'm a girl, but if i'd had a penis i would have and it would have been ten inches long and 7 inches around. my wife told me to get on all fours on the counter so they could all fuck me. there were like 60 of them (those clown cars hold a lot of clowns!). i came 300 times, squirting so much that i flooded the house. fortunately we had insurance. it was very nice. afterwards i made them lunch and then they all left.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
It's incredible, I've just had a think back and do you know what?

I'm naked every time I get out of the shower at home.

Coincidence... I don't think so
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by mopeddude

Great start to your story!!

Maybe you can make one of the "friends" your sister, so you can throw on an incest tag.

Also, I would recommend that you have someone help you with the grammar and spelling, because the mods will reject that shit faster than you can say "curved cock." Good luck! Can't wait to read the finished product.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Great start to your story!!

Maybe you can make one of the "friends" your sister, so you can throw on an incest tag.

Also, I would recommend that you have someone help you with the grammar and spelling, because the mods will reject that shit faster than you can say "curved cock." Good luck! Can't wait to read the finished product.

i thought that was supposed to be 'carved cock'...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Now about your dick size...How'd you measure the girth? Did you use one of those tape measures that they use to measure your waist size and such? Or was it a guesstimate? Inquiring minds wanna know.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mopeddude

They sat there watching and saying stuff for a whole half an hour? Were they saying stuff like "Hurry up" or "just cum already!" or maybe even "You're gonna pull that thing right off if he doesn't cum soon" or "I am so fucking bored"? About the curved erection thing.... it always reminds me of a banana when I see one like that. I don't like bananas, just saying.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i walked out of the shower once and into the kitchen, naked, of course, not knowing that my wife had hired a circus. there was an entire circus in my kitchen! no animals, just lots of clowns and other circus people. they all stared at me cause i was naked. i didn't have an erection cause i'm a girl, but if i'd had a penis i would have and it would have been ten inches long and 7 inches around. my wife told me to get on all fours on the counter so they could all fuck me. there were like 60 of them (those clown cars hold a lot of clowns!). i came 300 times, squirting so much that i flooded the house. fortunately we had insurance. it was very nice. afterwards i made them lunch and then they all left.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Clowns? Clowns have big feet, don't they? You know what they say about people with big feet...?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Was lunch nice? Were there any bananas?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Nice story!! But would have been more believable if there had been animals. Well at least a bearded lady and a few midgets ............oops, I meant little people, sorry!
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by sprite

CLOWNS!

shudders

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i think this might be the most awesome-est comment in the entire history of the universe ever.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

i think this might be the most awesome-est comment in the entire history of the universe ever.

i think you just became my favorite person ever!

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead

LOVE it!!
Lurker
0 likes
consider yourself one lucky dude