Most naive things heard about the female body

last reply
12 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for example back in high school i over heard a guy explaining that he will never go down on a girl because "girls poo out their vagina" i did a 360 exorcist head spin after hearing that. he was extremely serious about it too because when i called him out for it he started getting hostile and looking for a fight.

another one is that girls need to pinch their nipples harshly when young in order for their boobs to grow
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If you're doing it in a pool, she won't get pregnant.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
let's see, well there's the whole women have teeth in their vagina so you can't have sex until you're married bit that some kids are taught by certain institutions in my area.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you have anal sex or sex standing up, you can't get pregnant in any way.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by KissBetweenTheHips
If you have anal sex or sex standing up, you can't get pregnant in any way.

umm... well the anal sex comment is correct, actually. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by sprite

No, no...girls poo out their vaginas, remember?
Lurker
0 likes
"Women don't have orgasms. Only men can ejaculate, and that's a necessary criterion of an 'orgasm'."

That one was told to me by a high school health teacher. A female health teacher. Looking back, I feel really bad for her. She also told us that if you drink (alcohol) and smoke cannabis at the same time, it would create a lethal neurotoxic reaction. I don't know how much of it was arcane teaching standards (or fear tactics, if you prefer) that haven't been changed in decades, and how much of it was simply her being an uninformed moron, but regardless, it was sad. My high school's GSA held secondary health classes with the advisor, who was a lit teacher. Anyway, it's not the only naive thing I've heard, but it's certainly the most absurd.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You can get pregnant from having anal sex but the chances so very very extremely tiny! It happens if he cums in your bum hole and its drips into your vagina hole!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some stupid US Congressman from Mississippi recently announced that pregnancy could not result from . Making statements like that in Congress is not only stupid; it borders on criminal.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1- Girls with big boobs are all easy.

2- All girls try girl-girl sex at sleepovers...............I wish! HAHA

3- You cant get pregnant if you have sex in a hot tub

And my all time favorite

4- If a husband forces his wife to have sex against her will, its not . Its her wifely duty and its his right to see she performs it.
Lurker
0 likes
" Baby you cant get pregnant your first time"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a guy I am embarrassed to say the only one I heard was the pool one. I didn't believe it and figured it was just a scam to get into her pants.

I did not know there was so much stupid stuff being said. And I go back a long way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i give the award to todd akin.