Who is your girl crush?

last reply
36 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok girls... Who is your girl crush? Celeb and non celeb...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many celebrity girl crushes (Jeri Ryan, Jessica Biel, Catherine Bell, Ronda Rousey to name a few). I even have some Lush celebrity girl crushes, LOL!! And as far as non- celebrities, if I told you wouldn't know who they were, Right!!

BTW, there is a thread in the Pub dealing with celebrity crushes. Im sure you will see who many Lushies lust for there!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I have many celebrity girl crushes (Jeri Ryan, Jessica Biel, Catherine Bell, Ronda Rousey to name a few). I even have some Lush celebrity girl crushes, LOL!! And as far as non- celebrities, if I told you wouldn't know who they were, Right!!

Sorry, Nikki, we have to share Ronda.

I have a few but Ronda Rousey, Lana Del Rey and Mila Kunis have been top of the list for a while now.

It's not just because of looks but also because of the whole package and the energy/vibe they put off too.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Sorry, Nikki, we have to share Ronda.

i think you two should fight over her. in lingerie. in my bed room. don't forget the baby oil! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i think you two should fight over her. in lingerie. in my bed room. don't forget the baby oil! smile

I'm up for it. Win or lose, I still win!! LOL

And id be happy to go 2 on 1 with Doll if we can have Ronda. That's a double win!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I'm up for it. Win or lose, I still win!! LOL

And id be happy to go 2 on 1 with Doll if we can have Ronda. That's a double win!

Woot! I'm in!

Place your bets boys and girls...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Woot! I'm in!

Place your bets boys and girls...

you really want a throw down, i'll talk Lady X to have a no holds barred go around with me as the warm up act. no, it's not going to be pretty. we'll save the pretty for you and Nikki.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

you really want a throw down, i'll talk Lady X to have a no holds barred go around with me as the warm up act. no, it's not going to be pretty. we'll save the pretty for you and Nikki.

Pffft... I'll take you all on... one by one. Doll FTW!

Don't be scared, homie.

Lurker
0 likes
I don't play any sport, let alone tennis but when I was a girl Martina Hingis had me glued to the screen
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Pffft... I'll take you all on... one by one. Doll FTW!

Don't be scared, homie.

one by one, maybe, but are you ready for 3 on 1, blondie? get ready to RUUUUUMBLE! biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My 'girl crush' would probably be Zooey Deschanel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Celeb---Kate Beckinsale
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Holds or Holes?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The voyeur in me is thinking this entire thread is fanfuckingtabulous.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RIHANNA

Time to change my underwear .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Julianne Moore

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have many! Haha but to name a few, Mila Kunis, P!nk, and Jenna Marbles. (:
Lurker
0 likes
Dina001....just kidding Dina. I know your straight.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
The voyeur in me is thinking this entire thread is fanfuckingtabulous.

as my dad would often say; either shit or get off the pot.

Head Nurse
0 likes
Sprite
And Doll
And Liz

And others...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Sprite
And Doll
And Liz

And others...

You can't have Spritey because I want her! Her and I have got some unicorn business to attend to..you know, horns and stuff.. and she has unicorn poop coloured hair at the moment! RAWR .
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by sprite

as my dad would often say; either shit or get off the pot.

My granny used to say that too. She also would sometimes say: "You couldn't find your ass with both hands and a head start."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would have to be Victoria Justice. She is soooooooo pretty smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I love Selena Gomez and J. Alba? IDK? Lots of girls are pretty.
Lurker
0 likes
I could name a few, but... I just had a rather erotic dream of Miranda Kerr & I alone in a swimming pool in our lingerie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kat Dennings!
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
— Audrey Hepburn

Lurker
0 likes
Paget Brewster and Kate Middleton!