Biggest turn-ons?

last reply
81 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whether it be her figure, personality, the fact that she also likes the Patriots, what turns you on most about a girl?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An uninhibited mind.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
A girl who loves baseball is a big turn-on.

Also a gal with a cute smile who's all sweet and innocent but can tell dirty jokes with the best of them. The surprise factor on that is mind-bogglingly awesome. Add in a dirty mouth as well. So basically, Mila Kunis style personality is a huge turn on.

I don't have an real set in stone turn-ons though. Each girl is different and has turned me on in different ways.

But the above work without fail.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
big smile and beautiful eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sarcasm : It gets me going if she is sarcastic (cute helps too)
0 likes
I like someone with an imagination and a sense of humour. Someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation on topics of mutual interest. Some commonalities (could be shared interests, similar taste in music or other arts).

A bit of an exhibitionist is nice. I love a woman who knows how to dress herself and show herself off.

On the physical side, nice breasts (meaning they look good on her body, not necessarily that they fit a specific size or shape parameter) and long hair (dark is optional but nice).

A smile that lights up her face. So many of my favorite women have been ones who go from ordinary to gorgeous just by the act of smiling.
Lurker
0 likes
First, there has to be chemistry. SNAP !

After that, she should be charming, witty, a good conversationalist, adaptable, non judgmental, submissive, tolerant, spiritual, sexy, great lips, and must love dogs. Wait. Wasn't that a movie?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a girl that has an open mind and is willing to try new things. It love being with a girl that laughs a lot too, because laughter's important.

As for looks, I'm really not that picky. I do really like a nice pair of legs though. XD
Lurker
0 likes
Smart, witty. Intelligence is a big turn on. I also like a girl who can make me laugh, like really LAUGH, sides hurting and all that. Looks wise, I like a nice sized chest for sure, and as of late I've really been into a nice ass. (pun sort of intended?)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A girl that acts really innocent but has a filthy mind.. But they have to have that cute look about them as we'll.. Where you wanna cuddle with them and then shag her brains out.
Lurker
0 likes
Intelligence and a naughty side!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Outside of the bedroom, intelligence. When the door is closed and the clothes come off, confidence. I'm not GQ model, but she's obviously ok with it if we're as far as her letting me slap, rub, and penetrate her orifices. So obviously, I'm ok with her body, I have always hated having to give a woman a pep talk before during or after sex because of an over inflated insecurity about her body, performance, prowess, etc. Also a woman that knows what to do with her hands during sex. I've been with some girls that must think if they don't have to touch my cock, then they can just forget they have hands. When I'm going down, sucking a nipple, etc. it comes off as if they're not into it if all they're doing is just lying there and moaning a bit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boobs, intelligence, confidence, thighs
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lovekaty95
Whether it be her figure, personality, the fact that she also likes the Patriots, what turns you on most about a girl?

Her well manicured hands wrapped around my cock.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
What turns me on is the fact that I am the one she wants, the one who makes her smile... The one who turns her on... A confident (but not cocky) sexy (but not trashy) intelligent (but not missing common sense) and humorous woman... Model looks dont turn me on as much as your average woman who takes care of her body...
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
What turns me on about a women, would deff be her intelligence, confidence, wit, smile, laugh and her charm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence, charm and wit are very arousing. Stimulate my mind, not just my body. And sexy is more of an attitude than a look, so give me a sexy attitude and you might just seduce me ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Her eyes, better if she has 2 of them too
Lurker
0 likes
Sports, Hiking, Camping, Movies, Music. Her smile. Respectful. Not rude, always polite. Communicates well. Doesnt just shut down when things go wrong. Works and goes to college. Has motivation in life. Wants to be a mother.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Gorgeous hair. Tattoos and piercings. Silliness. Passion. Independence. The ability to quote Friends at will.
Lurker
0 likes
A sense of humour, sensitivity, the ability to tell me what he's feeling, hair I can pull, confidence, the balls to tell me when I'm being stupid/ridiculous/a bitch, knows how to spank, eyes, actually has some facial and body hair, fingers...

You know what, that's my boyfriend.

Fuck! lol
Lurker
0 likes
Confidence and a great smile.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lovekaty95

seriously baby all it takes is a beautiful smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just being a woman is a major turn-on to most guys, including myself!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I can be forgetful on some of those factors, but mostly :

Personnality :

- Independant (that one's important)
- Intelligent, almost nerdy
- Playful, childish
- Takes great care of her appearance (which doesn't necessarily imply superficiality)
- Sexually open
- Shares my interests

Appearence :

- Physically fit and/or slim
- Short (5'4" and below)
- Beautiful face
- Innie vagina with a nice landing strip
- Has a sense of style

Things that don't matter :

- Hair/eyes color
- Boobs size
- Social status
Lurker
0 likes
For me, it is a total package, it is her heart, her soul and the way she carries herself, it is the eyes, the smile then it is the legs and feet. I love a women in open toes heels. God did a good thing when he made women !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good smile, a good scent (just gets me going), a guitar player, and if he kisses my neck.
Lurker
0 likes
has to be the eyes and the way they look at you
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes, smile, nibbling on my neck or earlobe, being whispered naughty things while in public, rough behaviour (pushed against a wall), being spanked...

The list is endless.

I'm almost perma-wet

EDIT: crap this is ask the guys... I'm a moron!
Site administrator
0 likes
Blimey ... when she takes her bra off and her breasts hit the floor.