Uncircumcised: Turn Off

last reply
15 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I have a serious question or concerns. This isnt easy coming out like this. I'm uncircumcised meaning for those who don't know what that means, means my cock doesn't have a head. Is this a turn off for you girls? Have you ever been with a guy who was uncircumcised? Also Im afraid I wont be good or pleasure with some girls in the future. I'm really shy about it. Please don't judge me. Just want honest opinions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, actually you do have a head. you just don't have a foreskin.

and no, it isn't a turn off.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
So your cock doesn't have a head?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
So your cock doesn't have a head?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer circumcised but it's not a dealbreaker. I wouldn't worry about it too much - I don't think any female is going to dump or reject a guy because he's not cut. Circumcision tends to be the norm in North America but in Europe I think uncut has the majority.
Lurker
0 likes
Bigbossman and bustyredhead, you are both incorrect. You do indeed have a head and you also have a foreskin. Sheesh, people, get yer facts right! (Said in a joking manner)

Okay, bugger it, I'm gonna answer the question too because I'm a bisexual dude, so it's open to me as well because I'm such a greedy fucker. Anyway, I find uncircumsised cocks pretty fucking fun to play with. There's that little bit of extra skin and it's just great to play peek-a-boo with it. Also, the idea that uncut cocks are dirty is wrong! Uncut dudes can, and most do (I know I do) pull their foreskin back and wash underneath it. Also the foreskin doesn't get caught in the teeth when doing oral, unless the person giving it just doesn't know how to suck cock. Right, rant over, as you were, ladies and gents.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care as long as it's big and thick smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a cock either way...both are very sexy...and both are used the same way, so it doesn't matter...
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by BigBossMan22
I have a serious question or concerns. This isnt easy coming out like this. I'm uncircumcised meaning for those who don't know what that means, means my cock doesn't have a head. Is this a turn off for you girls? Have you ever been with a guy who was uncircumcised? Also Im afraid I wont be good or pleasure with some girls in the future. I'm really shy about it. Please don't judge me. Just want honest opinions.

Being uncircumcised means not having had your foreskin removed. The foreskin is skin that covers the head of a man's penis. A penis is the male sex organ. If you have a penis try pulling back the foreskin. Do you see a helmet shaped thing with a hole at the end? That's the head. If you don't have one, it's not because you're uncircumcised, it's because the tip of your penis is missing. Go look now and report back to me.
[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

Being uncircumcised means not having had your foreskin removed. The foreskin is skin that covers the head of a man's penis. A penis is the male sex organ. If you have a penis try pulling back the foreskin. Do you see a helmet shaped thing with a hole at the end? That's the head. If you don't have one, it's not because you're uncircumcised, it's because the tip of your penis is missing. Go look now and report back to me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This question had me laughing, he has no head on his dick lmao. HAHAHA.

Serious yeah most of us know what an uncircumcised dick is. It is all natural.

I doesn't matter to me if a cock has the foreskin or no foreskin. All I care about is having sex with the guy I enjoy hanging out with. Plus he has to know how to touch me. I have been with both and frankly they did the job.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
After my giggle over the first few posts, I can now answer.

I dont care if ya have foreskin or not, as long as ya clean and can please me with what ya got, lets do it.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I prefer circumcised but it's not a dealbreaker. I wouldn't worry about it too much - I don't think any female is going to dump or reject a guy because he's not cut. Circumcision tends to be the norm in North America but in Europe I think uncut has the majority.

This!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love both as well,,,,,but uncircumcised,,needs a good cleaning under the foreskin,,,if it`s clean,,,I love to play with them
Lurker
0 likes
I have no preference either way
Lurker
0 likes
Also..... just because a gal might like one over the other, it does not mean she wants to fuck everyone who has one or the other. In most cases it is NOT the cock that is the determining factor, or factor at all, if a gal finds a guy attractive and will have a relationship with him or even just fuck him. Just like having the best looking, and most perfect size cock in the world is not what will in the vast majority of cases get a girl to fuck you. "OMG he is nasty, a complete asshole, dresses stupid, and pretty much disgusting... but OH MY GOD WHAT A COCK!!! I JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT!"

Circumcised or not, it is NOT your cock that gets the gal into bed or wanting to fuck you. So stop worrying about it. Being uncircumcised is not something so rare that it will turn off most women (if in a country that has circumcised as the average), and like the gals have said, a CLEAN cock is fine either way. Sure some gals have a preference, but guys have preferences with hair color, breast size, and many other things, but they don't normally put any single aspect as the deciding factor for if they are attracted to the woman. We view a woman as a complete person... and guess what? Women view men the same way!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have never been with a man with a circumcised cock. They look weird and sore to me. Cocks, as someone said above, are not really that important as long as it works and you know what to do with it. They're not massively aethsetically pleasing tbh.