0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I wonder how many lushies would be up for this

Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
I wonder how many lushies would be up for this

Elit, how many times do I have to tell you?! If your ad didn't work in Farty Fetishists Weekly, it's not going to work here!

I'll have a go at the rectal smoking, though...
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
He should just eat a giant bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch. He will morph into an epic farting machine for many hours. Don't believe me? Just google it. That damn cereal is so good though - I only eat it sparingly or sprinkled on yogurt. silly

Fart sex is a new one. Never heard of it before. I would love to know how these fetishes get started.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
He should just eat a giant bowl of Kashi Go Lean Crunch. He will morph into an epic farting machine for many hours. Don't believe me? Just google it. That damn cereal is so good though - I only eat it sparingly or sprinkled on yogurt. silly

Fart sex is a new one. Never heard of it before. I would love to know how these fetishes get started.

be careful what you wish for... you may find out one day.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'm trying to decide which category this would go under.... Fetish, Exhibitionism or Taboo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket

I'm trying to decide which category this would go under.... Fetish, Exhibitionism or Taboo.

I got nothing... Except this.

Maybe Medical?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness

I got nothing... Except this.

Maybe Medical?

"Blow it out your arse" takes on a whole new meaning......and we all know smoking is not good for your health tsk tsk .
Lurker
0 likes
Hehe. Reminds me of a Henry Rollins joke: no matter how far, ugly, or gross you think YOU are - someone else has walked by you, did a double take, and said "damn, I'd hit that."

I feel immense comfort knowing that my farting abilities wouldn't necessarily render me forever alone if my husband died.

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

A long time ago a mate sent me a link to a video of a bunch of girls farting in each other's faces. You could hear the farting and see the women's hair flow. It was more bizarre and weird than disgusting. And rather funny
Lurker
0 likes
It is natural biggrin:D:D:D:D