Login

Do you think Max from TMZ is hot?

last reply
15 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
He thinks he is God's gift to women, but I don't find him all that sexy. He has a pretty face, but that's it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im not a big TMZ fan but I know who he is. Compared to some of the other guys on the show he is OK. I love long hair on men, but other than that...................meh!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yep, he's hot. smile

I don't know if he's God's gift to women, but I'd be game for getting in on that research.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yep, he's hot. smile

I don't know if he's God's gift to women, but I'd be game for getting in on that research.

Like I said he has a pretty face and gorgeous hair, but his body is not very impressive and I also suspect he has a small dong lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Talia

Like I said he has a pretty face and gorgeous hair, but his body is not very impressive and I also suspect he has a small dong lol

See, these are the things I wouldn't mind finding out first-hand. lol

I've always kind of had a weakness for these messy surfer dude types though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
he's pretty hot in a cali surfer way, yep - totally cute. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
I'm generally not a fan of long hair on men, but it suits him.

And yes, I definitely think he's hot!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

See, these are the things I wouldn't mind finding out first-hand. lol

I've always kind of had a weakness for these messy surfer dude types though.

I love his hair but always had the impression that he was a skinny dude and Im not into that so I would have given him a Yes on face, a YES on hair but a Meh on body. But, I found this pic and totally change my opinion on his bod!!

I think me likey some Max! HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
That pic just totally creeped me out lol
Prolific Writer
0 likes
He is nice on the eye....but I do find him annoying...That whole show is a bit annoying to be honest.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
I do not know Max or TMZ.Please expand.

TMZ website

TMZ is where I get most of my celebrity news. They also have a TV show, which I rarely watch.

When I see the show, I think to myself "he's a cutie" and then promptly forget he exists.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Naughty_Talia
That pic just totally creeped me out lol

Why? LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Why? LOL

His long blonde hair just freaks me out lol. I think it is his power too, without it he would look very odd ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah I do find him to be attractive in a strange way. He has this grungy, sexy look about him and he's normally the funniest one on TMZ.