The feeling of an orgasm

last reply
34 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am hoping the gals can help me with this.

All of my writing is about masturbation - solo and mutual - and whilst I have witnessed plenty of female orgasms - facial expressions, twitching, leg snapping, body reactions etc - I don't know what it actually feels like simply because I am a bloke. If I was going to be a woman for a day I'd make sure I had one so I could know what the experience feels like.

Any help from lady Lushers would be grateful - different feelings for different things, the speed of the rush, etc etc etc??????? Details details details please

I want to now it all so I can write better

Thanks in advance

XXXXXXX
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Desmondo
I am hoping the gals can help me with this.

All of my writing is about masturbation - solo and mutual - and whilst I have witnessed plenty of female orgasms - facial expressions, twitching, leg snapping, body reactions etc - I don't know what it actually feels like simply because I am a bloke. If I was going to be a woman for a day I'd make sure I had one so I could know what the experience feels like.

Any help from lady Lushers would be grateful - different feelings for different things, the speed of the rush, etc etc etc??????? Details details details please

I want to now it all so I can write better

Thanks in advance

XXXXXXX

You may or may not find these links helpful:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst23656_How-To-Describe-A-Female-Orgasm.aspx

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst24315_Describe-your-orgasm.aspx

Your best bet may be to read stories by female authors, which will give you an overall picture of the detail. Then you can use their emotive language and imagery to help build your own story and shapes from your own empathetic point of view.

Good luck!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by Desmondo
Thanks

You're welcome.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since it takes a lot to get me to orgasm when it happens it continues usually for two or three minutes. I have squirted recently for the first time with a man I just met with a huge cock and it was wonderful, I couldn't stop cumming for him! I had a second orgasm awhile later and it took me to the moon.
Lurker
0 likes
It's like sitting on top of the Old Faithful Geyser and feeling her steaming hot waters explode on one of the coldest of Montana December nights.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HotWifeToni1
Since it takes a lot to get me to orgasm when it happens it continues usually for two or three minutes. I have squirted recently for the first time with a man I just met with a huge cock and it was wonderful, I couldn't stop cumming for him! I had a second orgasm awhile later and it took me to the moon.

That sounds amazing - thanks and here's to many more
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SueEllen
It's like sitting on top of the Old Faithful Geyser and feeling her steaming hot waters explode on one of the coldest of Montana December nights.

Fab stuff - thanks
Lurker
0 likes
there is noooooooooooooooo feeling like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
It builds and builds, carrying on and on. The higher I go, the less I want to stop. And so, onto the next, each more intense and closer together as I fly through the spiral. I can orgasm in bursts for ages, and the exhaustion at the end is worth it, especially if I'm kissed and cuddled back down.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's hard to explain but you can feel it building up. It starts off small but then explodes and there is a rush all over your body like no one can describe! You loose complete control over everything- your vocals (what you're saying and how loud), if your standing up often you legs and for a split second you are in complete ecstasy and if its a good one you still get aftershocks! As soon as I've had one my whole pussy becomes flooded and numb then sensitive! If we're talking about a squirting orgasm it pretty much the same but more explosive and surprising- I usually have a squirting one after 2/3 orgasms and It feels like you need a wee to achieve the squirt just let go and it'll happen.

Hope this helps
Lurker
0 likes
It's like the pressure builds and builds and everything tenses, then it's released all in one go and you lose control of everything. For me, you've left your body and all you see and feel is power flowing everywhere and floaty-ness...

It's utterly indescribable.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KADALIA
there is noooooooooooooooo feeling like it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am missing out !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy
It's hard to explain but you can feel it building up. It starts off small but then explodes and there is a rush all over your body like no one can describe! You loose complete control over everything- your vocals (what you're saying and how loud), if your standing up often you legs and for a split second you are in complete ecstasy and if its a good one you still get aftershocks! As soon as I've had one my whole pussy becomes flooded and numb then sensitive! If we're talking about a squirting orgasm it pretty much the same but more explosive and surprising- I usually have a squirting one after 2/3 orgasms and It feels like you need a wee to achieve the squirt just let go and it'll happen.

Hope this helps

Yes thanks - that's brilliant - one question - do you find standing up leaves you more spent???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CirceWand
It builds and builds, carrying on and on. The higher I go, the less I want to stop. And so, onto the next, each more intense and closer together as I fly through the spiral. I can orgasm in bursts for ages, and the exhaustion at the end is worth it, especially if I'm kissed and cuddled back down.

thanks - does each one get more intense as you go along or does it depend on what is happening to you?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy

Hope this helps

Another question - after your first orgasm are you able to reach for the second and third without a pause or does the numbness/sensitivity prevent that??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amyyyyy

Hope this helps

Another question - after your first orgasm are you able to reach for the second and third without a pause or does the numbness/sensitivity prevent that??
Lurker
0 likes
Like a roller coaster ride to the top, going over the top, whooshing downwards and that intense feeling normally in the stomach starts in the vagina and goes all the way down to my toes and back up to my head, my whole body bursts with pleasure followed by warm waves of energy.

That’s a description of an intense orgasm, sometimes they are more of a trembling followed by a burst of pleasure and warm waves of energy.

I don’t get there very often, sometimes not at all, but when I do it’s fantasmagorical
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Like a roller coaster ride to the top, going over the top, whooshing downwards and that intense feeling normally in the stomach starts in the vagina and goes all the way down to my toes and back up to my head, my whole body bursts with pleasure followed by warm waves of energy.

That’s a description of an intense orgasm, sometimes they are more of a trembling followed by a burst of pleasure and warm waves of energy.

I don’t get there very often, sometimes not at all, but when I do it’s fantasmagorical

Are you more likely to get the intense orgasm through masturbation/penetration/combination/oral/a certain position/?

That really nice thanks
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101
It's like the pressure builds and builds and everything tenses, then it's released all in one go and you lose control of everything. For me, you've left your body and all you see and feel is power flowing everywhere and floaty-ness...

It's utterly indescribable.

Is it total body??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It feels like god is sneezing out of my vagina.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CandiceSmiles

Lovely stuff hahahahahaha
Lurker
0 likes
Is it total body??

Yes. Well, the good ones are, sometimes when they're not so good it's everywhere, but without the out-of-body experience (tingly and floaty and just a rush of endorphins)

Hope this helps! xx
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CandiceSmiles

Holy crap, I just fell off my chair laughing so hard!!

That's the best way I've heard it described EVER!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Desmondo

Yes thanks - that's brilliant - one question - do you find standing up leaves you more spent???

It defiantly does, but the orgasm is stronger so it works in both favours.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Desmondo

I can never have another one immediately after but I can often have a couple more during the whole experience. It does depends how I had the orgasm- penetration, oral, rubbing etc. rubbing I can have 2/3 as the aren't as strong but oral and penetration it would take a little while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can actually keep them going..for me they come quicker once I have had one. Rollercoaster is right...my head spins and then seems to explode, my thighs shake and my pussy pulses for a while after.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks for all the feedback - really helpful - hopefully my next story will reflect all this

Just another question - does the amount of time spent building up to the orgasm matter and does edging make things more intense for you??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Desmondo

Are you more likely to get the intense orgasm through masturbation/penetration/combination/oral/a certain position/?

That really nice thanks

Through oral, stroking or me on top. The most intense is usually by oral from a girl
Lurker
0 likes
Like being on a rollercoaster , and you go on that first drop , your stomach rises up to your throat and then you yell out but the ride keeps going . You twist and turn and fly so fast . More dips come but none of them are like that first one, theyre just softcore dips. Finally you come off and ypu say "Lets do it again !"