Do you ladies prefer to have multiple orgasms

last reply
64 replies
7.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
No. I prefer a long build up to one intense orgasm, then I like to eat a couple cookies and go to bed smile
There are times multiple orgasms are ok, like if you're getting all night lovins'.... But in a regular sesh one is my number....
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Aww man. Who scared him away?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I originally put the post up, i am new here, my profile was on female so i made a new one to correct the gender.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends.

On my own - if I have time, I like a long run up and then a really powerful orgasm, by which time I'm probably exhausted and need to sleep.

If I've only got half-hour, I'll make it to maybe 4 orgasms and it'll feel as good as the really intense one.

If I'm with someone - I like both, tbh, they suit different kinds of sex. From my experience, rough/angry/BDSM sex gives rise to multiple orgasms, whereas long, loving sex tends to create massive, drawn out singular orgasms...

Just personal opinion smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but too many in a row can be exhausting lol
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it depends on the time, place and mood. I love being played, built up to the high and kept there for a long, strung-out session that drowns me in liquifying sensations. I love the quick, hard and fast orgasm as much; it's electric, tight and intense. I thought I could only ever get to the multiple orgasm plateau by myself, but after many years, I've found someone who can play me better than I can myself and draw my orgasms out longer and deeper. Oh yeah!
Lurker
0 likes
Im up for as many as possible...even if it would be a quickie!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My lover always has a very intense orgasm, but then she is too sensitive to allow herself to be touched for an hour or so. Is this unusual?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I may be different from some girls. Especially Jessica.

I need to be played through a series of orgasms, some mini, some just normal type and maybe a couple of crescendo's. Then your could take me back to a mini again and we could start all over again.

I can not imagine why any woman would not want to have her instrument played in this manner.

But then I have never lived the life of just one massive orgasm in each session, that may be rather nice also.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by william55
My lover always has a very intense orgasm, but then she is too sensitive to allow herself to be touched for an hour or so. Is this unusual?

Nope - not unusual at all. I get to that point sometimes. Little touches can sometimes be painful because the skin is so sensitive - or cause little after shock type orgasms that can be tiring to experience.
Lurker
0 likes
Why would you ever stop at just one? Go until you pass out then start again.
Lurker
0 likes
First time I gave my (yet to be) wife more than one she was in shock. "I didn't think I could have multiples" (she'd been married before and her ex was a 'lets just fuck' kind of guy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure I would say I "prefer" them, I mean, I'm just happy whenever I get to orgasm, PERIOD! BUT I do, be it on my own or with a lover, have multiple orgasms most often. I LOVE sex and can cum very quickly and with very little down time in between OR I can hold out for hours, just depends on a variety of variables like the partner, time, location, energy level, etc. Most of my encounters have been with men that prefer to edge or it takes them a bit longer to cum than me. Unless it's a night where we're in the mood for very s-l-o-w, tender, lovemaking where we're both edging with the goal of one glorious simultaneous outcome, I will typically cum as many times as I can before he has his big release.
Lurker
0 likes
well... I like having multiple orgasms.. as many as possible.. but i think, its also great to have one intensifying orgasm in which u or ur lover work for it...
Lurker
0 likes
For sure! The more the merrier smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
this seems like a silly question...of course we like multiple orgasms. I love it when I get on a roll and cannot stop, and I have to beg for the men to let me calm down and stop cumming
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I'd hate that...just like I'd prefer a bowl of lettuce to a chocolate cake...

who doesn't want delicious orgasm after orgasm mmmmmmm
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Mazztastic
0 likes
I'll usually just have one and be done, but sometimes....
I'll have a few one after the other and that IS rather good smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is able to give me multiple orgasms in such a short period. He does this to try and get me to squirt. He almost has it. Lol..it gets exhausting and I prefer one orgasm that builds into a huge one. smile but I enjoy it nevertheless. ;)

Please check out my stories. <3
Lurker
0 likes
no, sorry 1 to a customer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
think yes but only when girls in good and deep feelings of sex
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Is this a trick question?

KK .. its not a trick question and if you dont answer it honestly I will for you since I know the truth .. whistles and smiles.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

KK .. its not a trick question and if you dont answer it honestly I will for you since I know the truth .. whistles and smiles.

Jeez ok so sexy skunks turn me on, so what I have a fetish lol
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
Good to know ... as I recall you managed about 4 or was it 5 in less than an hour but then he was so so so damn sexy and hot I dont blame you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

hot damn!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely a multiples girl smile
Lurker
0 likes
I'm definitely a multiples girl smile