Login

unintentional grinding

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, I am a very good observationalist.
Going out to eat one night I was waiting for a table at one of our finer restaurants when I took notice to a tall slender hostess leaning against the leg of the hostess station. She had her leg slightly wrapped aroung the leg of the stand and it seemed her pelvic area was firmly pressed against the leg and rounded edges of the stand. I watched for a good 15 minutes until called for, but I noted that even if she had to move for a moment or turn to talk she immediately returned to that same position firmly pressed and sometimes when she turned her head to talk she would lean against it harder.

So the question is;
Have you ever found yourself unintentionally pressing your pelvic or clit against some inanimate object while sitting or standing (not a sex toy) and were getting aroused by it?

If so what was it and how did it happen?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
But the way you describe it, this wasn't unintentional. Unless we're in a situation where we're vibrating and can't control it, any vaginal stimulation is pretty much intentional.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In her situation it seems like she had unintentionally found something that was feeling pretty good and wasn't very noticeable so she decided just to stay there for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it feels good, do it! If you're giving someone a nice woody while you're getting off, so much better!
Lurker
0 likes
It's also known as Frotting

And it's never unintentional